News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

VJ

Just a quick fact check - Dal McKennon is the voice of the occupant.

He's also the voice of the hard-of-hearing man who is paired with the Mummy in the Graveyard.

For the fun of it, he also voiced the Fox in Mary Poppins.
he's also the voice of the big thunder mountain safety spiel (and he was the narrator of disneyland's mine train thru nature's wonderland - one of the few disney parks voice actors to be involved in both the original attraction and its replacement!)

Cmdr_Crimson

he's also the voice of the big thunder mountain safety spiel (and he was the narrator of disneyland's mine train thru nature's wonderland - one of the few disney parks voice actors to be involved in both the original attraction and its replacement!)
Also the voice of Ben Franklin in the American Adventure and a tiki bird in the preshow of the Tiki room..

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Oh my Goodddddddd why is this taking so long
a8f23af6-c0fa-467c-9e74-939c817ef055_text.gif

TheMaxRebo

BTW, they did address the location and how he can appear before the Madam Leota scene and they said he can go wherever he wants whenever he wants and is not dependant on your sympathetic vibrations

So I am sure many won't be happy with the answer, but they did think about it and addressed it

JohnD

BTW, they did address the location and how he can appear before the Madam Leota scene and they said he can go wherever he wants whenever he wants and is not dependant on your sympathetic vibrations

So I am sure many won't be happy with the answer, but they did think about it and addressed it
Would never happen but would be great if they had at least two. One in the hallway and one in the attic. Both are located on rotating platforms. Depending on the day one is visible and the other is not, thereby showing he can go wherever he wants.

Consumer

When did the Hatbox Ghost become such a main character that he can violate the laws of the Mansion with impunity? His location makes zero sense and will only lead to cluster. Why is he not going outside of the attic like his Disneyland counterpart? Why not even just find a way to put him in the attic? Ridiculous reasoning.

TheMaxRebo

When did the Hatbox Ghost become such a main character that he can violate the laws of the Mansion with impunity? His location makes zero sense and will only lead to cluster. Why is he not going outside of the attic like his Disneyland counterpart? Why not even just find a way to put him in the attic? Ridiculous reasoning.

Even in the past he was able to leave the mansion, his storyline being that he travels between the mansions around the world, so definitely has always been a bit different than the other spirits

Was stated in this thread earlier that there are logistical /structural reasons why he could not go I the exact same spot as in DLR

Like I said, I am sure won't satisfy some people but they did address it vs ignoring it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom