News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

TheMaxRebo

lazyboy97o

matt9112

I mean, maybe - it also fits in right before the first Halloween party so maybe more around that

You know there’s been years and years of Halloween parties and disney has never cared to do it until now? Nah it’s the movie 🍿 fam.

It’s only marketing otherwise it would be legitimizing zero ROI.

999th Happy Haunt

It’s pretty wild that this is the only completely net positive thing coming to a WDW park for the foreseeable future and it’s incredibly minor. Am I forgetting anything else or is this really a dark period coming up?

TheMaxRebo

It’s pretty wild that this is the only completely net positive thing coming to a WDW park for the foreseeable future and it’s incredibly minor. Am I forgetting anything else or is this really a dark period coming up?

Well, guess it depends on how you view the work at Epcot. Technically the Journey of Water is a new attraction where there wasn't one before so that could be viewed as a net positive.

Other than that the only project is Bayou Adventure which is just a rethemed of a ride that already had decent crowds so not really increasing capacity or anything

But that is about it (got the small project at Muppets courtyard, little things like that)

yensidtlaw1969

Yes, this is for Hattie.
Can you confirm that he'll be there on the 10th? Or is it like DL where the refurb jumpstarted the install but then the attraction reopened while work continued at night until he was ready?

Also, do you know where in the Mansion he's going? I've heard he may not go in the same spot as DL, and some of the places I've heard floated for him are surprising.

ToTBellHop

Can you confirm that he'll be there on the 10th? Or is it like DL where the refurb jumpstarted the install but then the attraction reopened while work continued at night until he was ready?

Also, do you know where in the Mansion he's going? I've heard he may not go in the same spot as DL, and some of the places I've heard floated for him are surprising.
I don’t know where he’s going but he was planned for the parties. So definitely by the 11th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom