Has StormStruck struck?

Spike-in-Berlin

After visiting StormStruck last week, I have no desire to go again. And, if someone could only visit Epcot once a year I would recommend skipping this show altogether.

The wait for our family was about 25 minutes. The presentation is really for older kids and adults. I'd suggest being at least eight years old; the language/terms used are not kid-friendly. [How is a little kid suppose to understand building terms?] There isn't anything FUN about having water sprayed all over your face (for some reason I got drenched and yes, I was wearing my 3D glasses). And, I can't imagine little kids enjoying the winds.
Just my thoughts.

Well I am really glad, that it is not too kid-friendly. And I am sure a lot of others are too. After all EPCOT WAS NOT MADE primarily for small kids but more for older kids and adults. And an educational attraction that is on the mental level of a kid that is younger than 8 years actually only could be very boring or even annoying to everyone else. Little kids have plenty to do in WDW, the imagineers really don't have to make every single attraction little-kid-friendly.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Well I am really glad, that it is not too kid-friendly. And I am sure a lot of others are too. After all EPCOT WAS NOT MADE primarily for small kids but more for older kids and adults. And an educational attraction that is on the mental level of a kid that is younger than 8 years actually only could be very boring or even annoying to everyone else. Little kids have plenty to do in WDW, the imagineers really don't have to make every single attraction little-kid-friendly.

YEP!

But don't tell that to what happened to the Living Seas.

hpyhnt 1000

YEP!

But don't tell that to what happened to the Living Seas.

Ohhhhh. May The Living Seas forever rest in peace. It is missed... :(

And I agree. This type of attraction really shouldn't be geared toward eight year olds. I imagine info about how to storm-proof your home would be most relevant to teens and adults. An eight year old can't put up shutters or head to Home Depot to get supplies. This attraction should rightly be geared to those who are 18+ years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom