Has anyone had a good experience with magic Express?

DME

Where exactly are the CM's standing with the mouse hands? I'm assuming that once we ride the airport monorail to the other terminal and walk right past the security check point we'll see the CM's. (Where the shops are, and which is on the second floor above the baggage claim area). Is that the place? I may be thinking about this area since I think I recall seeing last time (before DME was in place) that this was the spot that the Disney Cruise Line folks were located.

Or am I completely wrong?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

GSpiff said:
From the way this woman was making it sound, Disney doesn't have a thing to do with their own service. It could have been I woke her from a nap, but she was making it sound like this independant company was in complete control of the whole service and there was nothing Disney could do to help me.

Well, luckily I still do have a couple more days, but out of all my dealings with Disney, this is the first time I've ever had any kind of problem, or received a response that was so lazy.
Unbelievable!!!! This isnt going to be the crowning jewel in Disney's Guest Services crown That is for sure!!! If the attitude was going to be like this Disney should have left it as an outside vendor and not attached it's name to the shuttle service!! Belle

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

The Inside Story of DME...

Disney's Magical Express is a combination of serveral outside vendors working with Disney to create this service. When you call to book DME, you are talking to a Disney Cast Member Reservation Agent (or talking to your non-Disney travel agent who then talks to Disney on your behalf.) The printing of your DME travel documents is produced from an outside vendor who mails them directly to you. When you get to the Airport, the folks in Blue Blazers and the famous Mickey gloves are Disney Cast Members as are those that check you in at the Disney Welcome Center at the Airport. The Motorcoach driver and the bus itself is operated by Mears, but with Disney directing the scheduling. The luggage claim at the airport is an outside vendor that pulls your luggage and delivers it to your Disney resort hotel. Disney Bell Services Cast Members will deliver your luggage directly to your room once it arrives. Disney IS calling all the shots for every step of the way, but uses outside vendors who are the better at the things they do, so Disney can do what it does best, create a magical vacation!

If any of the above vendors does not follow through however, Disney will do EVERYTHING in their power to make it right.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Nansafan

DME said:
Where exactly are the CM's standing with the mouse hands? I'm assuming that once we ride the airport monorail to the other terminal and walk right past the security check point we'll see the CM's. (Where the shops are, and which is on the second floor above the baggage claim area). Is that the place? I may be thinking about this area since I think I recall seeing last time (before DME was in place) that this was the spot that the Disney Cruise Line folks were located.

Or am I completely wrong?

As Belle said that's where the CM's are. Also, they have clipboards and/or signs that say "Disney Cruise Lines" and "Disney's Magical Express" (on the same sign).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom