Has a CM ever let you stay on a ride...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Space Mountain 18 times in a row in my 18th birthday, getting backdoored back on each time... Kilimanjaro Safaris thrice... that's about it for me

barnum42

mkt said:
Kilimanjaro Safaris thrice... that's about it for me
I forgot about the double dose of Safari last October :D One time without the regular commentary and the driver doing their own thing for commentary.

SpectroMan

The week before Christmas we rode Big Thunder 4 times in a row without getting off. It was freezing, and if we would have gone ride Splash Mountain, we could have rode it about 10 more times. No one was riding it. It was so cold that night that Frontierland looked like a ghost town. For SpectroMagic, there were more cast members in Frontierland and Liberty Square than there were guests.

Kwit35

Laura22 said:
The only Disney ride I've done that with is the people mover. Usually we use that as our personal baby swap ride. One of us goes on Space Mountain while the other goes around and around on the people mover and then we switch.
That is so funny, we do the same thing. We also do that on COP. Luckily, my daughter likes it as much as we do.

Billy6

I had been given the pleasure of riding RnR twice in a row.. A rather "good-looking" CM allowed myself and my roommate to re-enter thru the chicken exit door... She opened the door and let us through...We got back in line and rode within seconds, basically...we had hoped to do it a third time, but she had left..already....but it was fun, nonetheless.....

bsandersjr

During our last trip, Jan 2005 (seems so long ago!), during Extra Magic Hours, we rode Splash Mountain three consecutive times!

casualrdt

Splash 3 times (Xmas day 03) about an 1/2 hour before the park closed, it was cool out that night and the walk back to the gates was a little chilly.

Sledge

Account Suspended
lamarvenoy said:
One drunken time at I of E, we had the park rented out for a company party and it was open bar and no lines. I went of Dr. Doom's freefall for the 1st time and the attendant didn't say anything about me holding a beer and I had no idea what ride i was getting on......you can picture the rest. The whole night we could ride anything we wanted without waiting-Superman, Spiderman, Dr. Doom, etc. That was my 1st visit to I of A and probably my last.

You could ride Superman without waiting? Wow. I can't believe the people at IoE took you all the way to Six Flags and let you go to the front of the line! :lol:

Superman is DC (yuck) and is at Six Flags along with Batman. IoE is Marvel (much better) which is Spiderman, X-Men, Hulk, etc.

Cuseorng1

If it is slow at RnRC. When you get off, just asked the CM closest to the chicken door. And dont make a scene out of it. Do it kinda of quietly, so other guest dont really here. I know I and other CM's would let people do it, as long as people werent obnoxious about it.

maxime29

Premium Member
We've done TTA numerous times w/o getting back in line. When Dreamflight was around, we were able to do it as well.

Brooke

I've been able to stay on Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, almost all the Fantasy Land rides and Philarmagic a bunch of times. And a couple rides at Universal.

badrew

monorail_man said:
I have done it on the HM a few times. Unless they are really busy, most the time they wont care.

When you stayed on HM, did you have to get off ten get back on? If you didn't have to get off, where does the ride loop through til it gets to the load area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom