Has a CM ever let you stay on a ride...

TTATraveler

badrew said:
When you stayed on HM, did you have to get off ten get back on? If you didn't have to get off, where does the ride loop through til it gets to the load area?

I believe the doom buggies just make a 180 degree turn into the load station after leaving the unload station.

barnum42

TTATraveler said:
I believe the doom buggies just make a 180 degree turn into the load station after leaving the unload station.
Wheelchair parties that can not stand through the stretch rooms board at exit, so yes it does a little turn then you are at the regular boarding area

diddy_mouse

i usually would do TTA...but always wanted to hang around and do BTMR again and again. we rode it right before Wishes and there was hardly anyone in line (obviously), but i didn't ask if we could stay on for another go. gives me an idea for next time :D

Ellajoan

Back in 1988 a friend and I rode space mountain 3 times in a row. It was totally empty and the guy CM's were flirting with us a lot--one of them joking asked "Will you marry me?" Of course this was back in my young and single days, but I always remembered it!

DDuckFan130

disnyfan89 said:
ant suggestions on how to sweet talk castmembers to stay on a ride???? Do you just ask or what?
I was wondering too..I dunno, I always don't work up the nerve to ask, not even on TTA. We were offered to do Aladdin's magic carpets for Grad Nite, but we didn't. But we've never gotten offered again and I'd like to do it.

Kwit35

DDuckFan130 said:
I was wondering too..I dunno, I always don't work up the nerve to ask, not even on TTA. We were offered to do Aladdin's magic carpets for Grad Nite, but we didn't. But we've never gotten offered again and I'd like to do it.
Just ask, the worse they can do is say no. We only ask when the line is very short or non-existant. People ask all the time, so they are used to it.

Montu

Sledge said:
You could ride Superman without waiting? Wow. I can't believe the people at IoE took you all the way to Six Flags and let you go to the front of the line! :lol:

Superman is DC (yuck) and is at Six Flags along with Batman. IoE is Marvel (much better) which is Spiderman, X-Men, Hulk, etc.

I *ABSOLUTELY LOVE* that you have the nerve to correct someone for calling the Spider-Man attraction Superman - when you continue to call Islands of Adventure "I of E" in almost every post.

Brett

I've gotten to ride Splash Mountain three times in a row one slow morning. It was marvelous. :)

Other rides I can think of are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

stitchlvr

We rode Splash Mtn about 5 or 6 times without any line, 2 or 3 times without exiting. My daughters and hus had fun trying to make the goofiest faces for the picture!

On our last day of our last trip, I was so exhausted I could hardly walk. I was at MK with just my 6 year old son and he loved TTA, so when he asked if we could stay on, I didn't argue. I practically took a nap and we rode it for about an hour without exiting at all. It was great!

During that hour, we heard a lot of comments on the PA system by CM's regarding inappropriate behavior that was apparently going on :lookaroun

Dj Corona

Yeah, during one EMH, we did Pirates and Splash Mountain each back to back a couple of times in a row without having to get off. We joked we were going for the record of most times in a row, they even told us the records for most times anybody had ridden in a row, but after like 4 or 5 times we gave up, and moved on to something else.

candyman

one advantage

last november we were allowed to stay on buzz lightyear ride 3 times and then only got off because we had had enough.
i should add here that my daughter is in a wheelchair and they have special cars for wheelchairs , and even though there was a line for the normal cars if there is no other wheelchair waiting to board the cm's are happy to let you stay on .

steve

monorail_man

Account Suspended
TTATraveler said:

HERE is a great layout of the WDW HM.

and

HERE is the DL HM layout.

*Note I did not make thease layouts. I can not rember where I got them from.

Gideon

I just got back from a weekend at the World. On Sunday it was extremely rainy in the am. My son and I took 2 spins on Primeval Whirl (without asking, and were offered a third), we also took 4 trips on Kali. We figured we couldn't get any wetter than we already were.

We basically had the park to ourselves with the rain and literally walked right onto every attraction we went to.

auroraarielella

Small World

During an extra-magic hour, with my young children, I rode It's a Small World 7 times without off-loading. Try to get the song out of your head after that!! No really, I love the ride, but it was a bit much.

We did TTA and Primeval Whirl a couple of times. My favorite though was BTMRR. As we were getting off, I mentioned to my son about running back to get in line one more time. The CM heard me, and said it was the last train of the evening, so she let us back on. As we were going up the hill, the fireworks from Wishes exploded overhead. I don't know who was more excited, me or the 7 year old!

Mike

OliveMcFly

When we got off Space Mountain they told us to take a shortcut back to the loading area and get on again. Obviously riders can't stay on cause of that tunnel, but it's close right? We did get right back on...it was fun.

My family and I went to WDW last August and on the second of August we were in the park for E-ride night! it was sooooo much fun... The CM on BTMR let us stay on 3 times in a row!!!!! They didn't seem to care! All we were doing was getting up out of the seat we were in and moving to a new one each time! nobody noticed i don't think.... Lots of FUN!! we also got to ride SM 3 times in a row with virtually no line !!!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Angie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom