Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

tinkerbell88

Original Poster
hey its time have a chat about the last Harry Potter book coming out. What do you think will happen? Everyone give there imputs I'd love to him them!!

Pongo

:lol: That would be terrible!

I can't wait for the book. I'm re-reading the 5th and 6th for the movie and 7th book.

So, who thinks Harry is going to die? (This would be a good poll question)

*raises hand*

I'm hoping for it. I have nothing against the guy, it's just the right way to end it.

Peaches Magee

And being in FL I am sooo pyched for the theme park to open in IOA.
Oh and I read all three of the actors are signed on to complete the last 2 films. Which I am so happy for because there were talks that Emma Watson wasn't going to return. Thank goodness cause would be sooo strange with a new Hermoine at the end.
I know I read them all and my husband does the audio books so I am relistening to book 6 now. I can't wait to see how she ends it. And I know I will have the book done in a matter of 2-3 days but it will be so bittersweet to actually finish it being it is the last. I hate to see the series end.

I am hoping none of the main triad of characters dies. (Harry Ron Hermoine)
But I fear at least one might.
Possibility that Voldy or Snape dies is more likely also, I think.
Or maybe there is more to Neville in the prophecy and HE dies... there are soooo many ways it will go and we never know where JK is going do we?

Oh and which team are you guys on:
Trust Snape
or
Snape is evil?

I truly believe that Snape is mostly good.
There is alot more to him and Dumbledore's trust for him not to be.
Also not sure DD or Sirius are truly dead....

thoughts???

Geez...I am SUCH a Potterhead! hehe

Pongo

Oh and I read all three of the actors are signed on to complete the last 2 films. Which I am so happy for because there were talks that Emma Watson wasn't going to return. Thank goodness cause would be sooo strange with a new Hermoine at the end.
I know I read them all and my husband does the audio books so I am relistening to book 6 now. I can't wait to see how she ends it. And I know I will have the book done in a matter of 2-3 days but it will be so bittersweet to actually finish it being it is the last. I hate to see the series end.

Or maybe there is more to Neville in the prophecy and HE dies... there are soooo many ways it will go and we never know where JK is going do we?

Trust Snape
or
Snape is evil?

thoughts???

TRUST SNAPE! It's all part of the plan.

Nicole220

I also heard about the actors completing the series. That's great. It would be so weird to have a new actor for one of them. I still have a hard time with the new Dumbledore.

I'm also sad to see the series end...

Voldemort has to die. JK doesn't want to continue the series right now (at least, that's what I last heard). So he has to die. And as much as I hate to say it, I think Harry is going to die killing Voldemort.

Trust Snape
or
Snape is evil?

thoughts???

Again, as much as I hate to say it, I think Snape is mostly good as well. Dumbledore wouldn't trust him if he wasn't.

edit: Yay! I finally split up a quote the right way!

CaptainMichael

Trust Snape
or
Snape is evil?

Well, Voldemort chose Harry as his threat mentioned in the prophecy, so it's definitely Harry. He chose the half-blood like him as his equal instead of the pureblood Neville.

I don't like Snape, so I'll continue to call him evil until I read the book.

They both have to be dead, Jo said that they definitely are; however, that doesn't mean we've seen the last of them. The two-way mirror Sirius gave to Harry is supposed to return, and I'm sure DD left some memories and instructions somewhere.

Peaches Magee

I also heard about the actors completing the series. That's great. It would be so weird to have a new actor for one of them. I still have a hard time with the new Dumbledore.

No kidding... for me, Richard Harris WAS the enbodiment of Dumbledore.. he was prefect!

6gwyjwi.jpg

His mannerisms, his slow and soothing voice.. every way he was was pure Albus Dumberdore. I was so sad to see his pass, as I loved him before he was even DD. But to be he was made for this role.
I am not sure if you have listened to the audio books for HP, but Jim Dale the reader for all of them is BRILLIANT. But when he does Dumbledore, he sound JUST like Harris. And he read that before the first film was even cast I believe.

So when I read the books I always picture Harris as DD, I just can't visualize any other. Even though Michael Gambon is now DD, and he does a decent job, he is just completely different. I think he seems a little bit manic at times. he does things in the film, that Dumbledore would never do. Such as flying off the handle at Harry, grabbing him and inquisitioning him, alot of rasied voice and yelling... just not the DD way I dont think. I think he might be better in OoTP though. With the flight scene and all. I hope he gets better.

Ok I am done.. and sad now, I miss the original Dumbledore. :(

Peaches Magee

Well, Voldemort chose Harry as his threat mentioned in the prophecy, so it's definitely Harry. He chose the half-blood like him as his equal instead of the pureblood Neville.

They both have to be dead, Jo said that they definitely are; however, that doesn't mean we've seen the last of them. The two-way mirror Sirius gave to Harry is supposed to return, and I'm sure DD left some memories and instructions somewhere.

Yeah I know the "both have to be dead" thing... so I am weary on that. Hoping it has more meaning then them both having to dead in the end, seems too predictable for JK. Yeah the prophecy thing.. try the half blood and all.. makes sense, just strange they threw Neville out there, but guess to make you think... I dont think he could any real meaning in that either.
I dunno the whole conversation in book 6 that Hagrid heard between Snape & DD... that just makes me think it was all part of a grand plan for the good side, so alot of me wants to trust Snape, but I guess we shall see.

Yeah I think there is definately more to the mirror and the view for sure. I mean when Luna said she heard voices from behind the veil and he mother was there or something... there wasnt much explaining to that, so there has to be more detail there. But yes, if DD IS dead... I hope the painting of him helps Harry and I am sure he left alot to help him. I just for some reason can't accept he is really dead, there are many clues that prove otherwise unless I am just looking into it too hard because I dont want it to be true. (Pathetic how much one can get submerged into a storyline & its characters to care so much)
That is why I will truly miss this series when it ends...

Oh for these clues checkout www.dumberdoreisnotdead.com pretty interesting, though some are far-fetched I admit... but a good read. hehe

Ok I just keep getting nerdier and nerdier. hehe

imagineer boy

Actually, I think I can imagine Snape pulling a Darth Vader in the book. At the last minuite, he'll turn good and save Harry, but kill himself in the process.

Oh man, I can't wait Ffor the book and the movie. Here's some great new clips of the movie for those who are interested: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808475612/video/3191100/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom