TANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!!!! ::music starts playing::

Happy birthday....

Happy birthday.....

Happy birthday to you.....

Happy birthday to you....

Itty-bitty Maria......

Happy birthday!!! ::music ends::

Debbie

Feliz Cumpleanos! To a very classy lady--hope you had a great day. Sorry I am so late but there is a drug bust behind my house tonite and I had to get ready for it.

Maria

Again...thank you very much to all of you! I had a very nice day...very busy at work, but nice throughout the day. I am closer to 40 now... sniff... ;)

mightyduck

Maria, I'm so sorry I missed the big party! Happy, happy birthday--29 is great no matter how many times you do it! LOL....

Hope it was wonderful. :)

Tramp

Originally posted by Debbie
Feliz Cumpleanos! To a very classy lady--hope you had a great day. Sorry I am so late but there is a drug bust behind my house tonite and I had to get ready for it.

This old soldier has seen a lot of things in his life but wonders out loud how someone gets ready for a drug bust?:confused:

(I know it's not funny, but I burst out laughing when I read this...) :zipit:

Beauty and the

A very belated happy birthday Maria from me and the Beast, hope you had a great one. The Beast says stop worrying about your age you don't look a day over 21:animwink:

Ariel

Originally posted by Tramp

This old soldier has seen a lot of things in his life but wonders out loud how someone gets ready for a drug bust?:confused:

(I know it's not funny, but I burst out laughing when I read this...) :zipit:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Debbie

How did I get ready for a drug bust?......... Since the narcs were going to need my house for a lookout point; I had to pick up everything (toys), vacuum, clean bathrooms, make sure I didn't have anything in my yard the deputies could trip on, clean my sliding glass door in case they needed to put cameras up, get my kids gone for the nite etc. The Chief Deputy out here was trained by my dad, 30 years ago, when he got out of the police academy and I have always been able to turn to him when I needed something and he knows he can count on me whenever I can help. One thing is for sure; the kids dealing dope and hiding it in my backyard and my neighbors' backyards needed to go away. 'Nuff said?

Tramp

Originally posted by Debbie
How did I get ready for a drug bust?......... Since the narcs were going to need my house for a lookout point; I had to pick up everything (toys), vacuum, clean bathrooms, make sure I didn't have anything in my yard the deputies could trip on, clean my sliding glass door in case they needed to put cameras up, get my kids gone for the nite etc. The Chief Deputy out here was trained by my dad, 30 years ago, when he got out of the police academy and I have always been able to turn to him when I needed something and he knows he can count on me whenever I can help. One thing is for sure; the kids dealing dope and hiding it in my backyard and my neighbors' backyards needed to go away. 'Nuff said?

LOL....stupid me.....why didn't I figure this out from your first post?:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom