Happiness is................... the ride

StoneCutter589

Splash Mountain

Probably the happiest part for me is when you make it up the second lift hill and the melody to "How do you do?" starts playing. And when you make the right hand turn and see the castle, space mountain, and the contemporary (especially at night) with the music playing in the background, it always puts a smile on my face :)

You took the words right out of my mouth. This part of the ride always puts a smile on my face, and make me take a breath an say, "Ah, I'm here."

PS--A close second are Spaceship Earth and the Great Movie Ride, lots of nostalgia.

G00fyDad

It's a Small World. This ride, for me, is the quintessential Disney ride. In my opinion it embodies everything that Disney began with.

And yes, I am aware that it did not open with Disneyland originally, but 11 years later. ;) It still means everything that Disney means to me.

Minnie Sue

Dumbo! I loved Peter Pan and the Tea Cups, but something about Dumbo made me get that "OMG -- we're at Disney World!" feeling. Splash is second because I was terrified to have my (then 3 year old) son ride it and he was ECSTATIC! He still tells everyone that Splash Mt is his favorite ride -- and that makes me happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom