Happiness is................... the ride

scoobygirl39541

Happiest... what I great question! I never thought about it. I have a different one for each park though since they all give such different vibes.

MK - People Mover (at night)

AK - Festival of the Lion King

DHS - I gotta say this line from Fantasmic "See it in your mind, and you will find, in your imagination... mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams." something about that whole sections takes me to a Disney level of happiness!

Epcot - Closing song after Illuminations

I guess mine kinda verged into shows and songs... but those things give me the most happy feelings! Ironically none of those make my list of top attractions though haha

(AH as I was typing this a Disney commercial came on the tv! I wanna go!!)

juniorthomas

Happiest... what I great question! I never thought about it. I have a different one for each park though since they all give such different vibes.

MK - People Mover (at night)

AK - Festival of the Lion King

DHS - I gotta say this line from Fantasmic "See it in your mind, and you will find, in your imagination... mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams." something about that whole sections takes me to a Disney level of happiness!

Epcot - Closing song after Illuminations

I guess mine kinda verged into shows and songs... but those things give me the most happy feelings! Ironically none of those make my list of top attractions though haha

(AH as I was typing this a Disney commercial came on the tv! I wanna go!!)

The TTA is truly fantastic. AMAZING call on that one.

juniorthomas

What ride makes you the happiest? Not your favorite ride, the ride that makes you the happiest!:)

BTMRR.

I think half because it's amazing and half because of the one EMH visit where my brother and sister and I rode it nine times in a row, each time screaming maniacally, which somehow lead to everyone else on the ride joining in with our maniacal screaming, and then later being randomly recognized (in a positive manner) in the parks by guests who remembered us as "the screamers".

So, a fun ride combined with my temporary, pseudo-celebrity-ness makes me LOVE BTMRR.

HatboxGhost

This is going to sound strange for a 26 year old man, but Peter Pan's Flight makes me the happiest. "Peter Pan" was the first movie my mom ever took me to see in the theater, and it has always held a special place in my heart. It was a favorite of mine as a little kid too! It's the first thing I go on each time I visit WDW. It just brings a flood of wonderful memories from my childhood every time I set foot on it. (And I want to mention that I would love to see the ride get a little touch-up and some TLC to upgrade it from "great" to "outstanding.")

:)!
Not strange at all. I am 45 and when the ride gets to the part where we are high up over London I cant express the child like feeling I get. They do a fantastic job of giving the rider that feeling of flying through the clouds. At that point in the ride I have a HUGE smile on my face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom