Happiness is................... the ride

Spikerdink

Oh, just one?? That's too hard! There are many that make me happy!!

Obviously Pooh's ride is one. I go on Soarin multiple times...so have to count that one...

And Splash Mountain too....

Oh, let's just say all of them. It's easier than listing every ride.

(Do you think I am having withdrawal?? I need to be at Disney. Need. No longer want. Need. Need. Need!!!!)

donaldtoo

I know it may look weird, but... One man's dream make me happy.

I was bustin' my brain as to which "ride" made me the happiest until I saw your post. Although not a ride, the One Mans Dream attraction is one that makes me VERY happy indeed! I could stay in there for hours. All that Disney history is just so VERY cool to me! :)
On a side note:
When we were there in July, Oldest DD went through the attraction with her fiance. He really loved and appreciated it and he told her afterwards... "I now "get" your Dad!" How cool is that?! :)
Two others, off the top of my head, that make/made me very happy:
CoP and Horizons. :)

rodserling27

This is going to sound strange for a 26 year old man, but Peter Pan's Flight makes me the happiest. "Peter Pan" was the first movie my mom ever took me to see in the theater, and it has always held a special place in my heart. It was a favorite of mine as a little kid too! It's the first thing I go on each time I visit WDW. It just brings a flood of wonderful memories from my childhood every time I set foot on it. (And I want to mention that I would love to see the ride get a little touch-up and some TLC to upgrade it from "great" to "outstanding.")

:)!

spacemt354

Chili's
Splash Mountain

Probably the happiest part for me is when you make it up the second lift hill and the melody to "How do you do?" starts playing. And when you make the right hand turn and see the castle, space mountain, and the contemporary (especially at night) with the music playing in the background, it always puts a smile on my face :)

PREMiERdrum

Ahem...
images

Yert3

Splash Mountain

Probably the happiest part for me is when you make it up the second lift hill and the melody to "How do you do?" starts playing. And when you make the right hand turn and see the castle, space mountain, and the contemporary (especially at night) with the music playing in the background, it always puts a smile on my face :)
Yes! That is one of the best parts of Splash! The banjo and the other string instrument (Whatever it is) really gets you pumped up for the rest of the ride. Way better than DL's soundtrack if you ask me.

MarkTwain

Great Movie Ride. Even if the CMs aren't the best actors, I love it. I can watch the pre show movie previews for a half hour alone.

THANK YOU!! I'm so glad someone spoke up for those trailers. A lot of people have criticized them recently as one of the more dated aspects of the attraction, but I think that room and its trailers conjure the atmosphere of "Old Hollywood" more than almost anything in DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom