News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

jrhwdw

Satisfying I Love It GIF by Travis
I like the name LOL!!!!

And HEA was Fantastic!!!!!! Let's hope MK can keep that 2019 Level every night!!!!!!!!!

Brian

Are the projections on Main Street much better looking than Enchantment?
Depends on who you ask. I watched from Main Street during the event last month and thought they looked better, but my buddy who was standing right next to me said it was about the same.

ETA: If you're expecting Wondrous Journeys or Disneyland Forever-level Main Street projections, you won't find it at MK.

Last edited:

arich35

Been waiting in the hub since 3:00 this afternoon, the atmosphere by 8:00pm was absolutely electric. People were singing throughout my the whole show and when tink flew the roar was deafening.
What an amazing night, so glad this is back!
3? Good lord that is some determination and patience.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Fireworks are back at full strength. Lasers back. Looked really good live.

And the crowd was ecstatic. But less crowded than I expected. Wonder if they shut down hopping?
I can imagine two scenarios:

CMs shut hub access down earlier than usual

Or

People were like ā€œitā€™s gonna be insaneā€ and stayed away and tomorrow and Wednesday will be the bonkers day. AKA Galaxyā€™s Edge syndrome.

Disone

Weather is not looking great for tonight.
Weather turned out to be really great. A little warm but not overbearing and just enough breeze to clear the slate of firework smoke so that the show did not smog itself in.
...Now go, let your dreams guide you. Reach and find your Happily Ever After.

Simply amazing to hear these words echo in the MK again.
Yes..... Yes it was. That part always chokes me up.

HEA last five minutes or so.... From "look inside yourself" to that final bar of .... "happily ever after!!!!! = A Master class in emotion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom