News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

wtyy21

3 days left to the return of Happily Ever After.

We expecting HEA to return to the original projection (with some modification) once 50th decoration at Cinderella Castle was removed.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
3 days left to the return of Happily Ever After.

We expecting HEA to return to the original projection (with some modification) once 50th decoration at Cinderella Castle was removed.

The castle projections remained the exact same as they were in 2021

wtyy21

Here's the temporarily list of (confirmed) new characters that will be included at Happily Ever After ahead of its return tomorrow night (aside from Miguel, Bruno, and Mirabel that already mentioned and Rapunzel that already appeared as part of the original 2017 show).
1. Elena from Elena of Alvaror
2. Meilin Lee from Turning Red
3. Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon
4. Luca from Luca (2021 film)
These characters, along with Rapunzel and other new characters that didn't mentioned by Disney itself, will appear at Main Street USA projections specifically during "Triumphant" section, especially during "Go the Distance" part where the new characters will appear one-by-one in stained-glass potraits.
This updated show has lot of involvements from Disney Animation and Pixar teams while making the projection for new characters. More details regarding the new characters will appeared shortly after its official return tomorrow.

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No

Here's the temporarily list of (confirmed) new characters that will be included at Happily Ever After ahead of its return tomorrow night (aside from Miguel, Bruno, and Mirabel that already mentioned and Rapunzel that already appeared as part of the original 2017 show).
1. Elena from Elena of Alvaror
2. Meilin Lee from Turning Red
3. Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon
4. Luca from Luca (2021 film)
These characters, along with Rapunzel and other new characters that didn't mentioned by Disney itself, will appear at Main Street USA projections specifically during "Triumphant" section, especially during "Go the Distance" part where the new characters will appear one-by-one in stained-glass potraits.
This updated show has lot of involvements from Disney Animation and Pixar teams while making the projection for new characters. More details regarding the new characters will appeared shortly after its official return tomorrow.
Elena of Avalor's going to be on the stained glass scene(and pretty much a long-term character in the park due to diversity, despite her series ending), so you might as well add Luz Noceda to the show since she's also from a Disney TV Animation produced series like Elena(just kidding 😜, considering the lack of in park presence for the non-DJR DTVA shows have, that won't actually happen)

PS: at least my dreams of having Rapunzel finally joining the finale scene have came true

ToTBellHop

HEA’S back,
1680523044694.gif

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Can’t wait to see the signs at the entrance to the MK tunnel saying that they’re presenting HEA tonight.

jrhwdw

O..........M........G!!!!!!!!! That's Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Looks just like Feb 2020(Sigh!!!!!!!!)

Mixed Emotions today! On one hand So Excited for tonight!!!!! I do know what HEA does for MK!!!....

The other hand.......OMG!!!! How is it April 3rd already!!! How did we get Here?!?!?!? I was hoping(silly I know) HEA would turn back time!! I hated March 2020!!!!!!!!

I don't remember, Did HEA's Poster stay up until the 50th?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom