News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

Nick_m

Sounds like overnight testing next week and then a preview the following week. Seriously can't wait to hear that soundtrack playing through the Magic Kingdom again.
WE JUST WATCHED IT FROM OUT BALCONY!! 🤩 We’re staying at the dvc contemporary place (I’m so excited I’m forgetting the name) and they woke me up, I’m not mad at all! Is there anyway to share the video?

gerarar

Premium Member
WE JUST WATCHED IT FROM OUT BALCONY!! 🤩 We’re staying at the dvc contemporary place (I’m so excited I’m forgetting the name) and they woke me up, I’m not mad at all! Is there anyway to share the video?
YouTube is probably the best way. But other sites like Imgur also work fine.

wtyy21

Another video, from Out There segment.

EDIT: For the finale, that's like pre-September 2021 finale with big and long tail shells.

And here's how the finale mixed with the music.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Full finale clip has been posted on Twitter!
(edit whoops looks like posted above already)

Couple changes are the original tink pyro sequence is back and the return of the bright white comets at the last "Reach out and find yourrr". This is a very good sign for the other castle/FL pyro that were cut when HEA returned in July 2021.

Besides that, finale seems in tact. Only one launch site is utilized, so looks like the 2 extra DE sites are now defunct for nightly shows.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom