News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

ToTBellHop

I'm pretty sure this is the reason why some of DE's low level pyro has been missing. They've been reconfiguring them or something for HEA.
It is well-known in the industry that low-level pyro feeds on spectator joy, which is why it usually appears during the saccharine daytime Castle shows. There is so much unhappiness during DisEnchantment that the launchers stopped working. Thankfully, during last night’s test, there was enough excitement in that one hotel room that they suddenly started working again.

jrhwdw

It is well-known in the industry that low-level pyro feeds on spectator joy, which is why it usually appears during the saccharine daytime Castle shows. There is so much unhappiness during DisEnchantment that the launchers stopped working. Thankfully, during last night’s test, there was enough excitement in that one hotel room that they suddenly started working again.
Oh Dear! LOL!!!!! Wonder how old that Audio actually is??

SpectroMan93

Link to the Original? LOL!!!!!!

Skip to about 17:20. I too have perhaps watched too many of these lol 😅

Though to be fair, I watch this one a lot because The DIS set up their camera right in front of my group at the premiere. So every once in awhile I can hear our reactions in the background and I get to relive seeing this incredible show for the first time.

Disney Glimpses

Skip to about 17:20. I too have perhaps watched too many of these lol 😅

Though to be fair, I watch this one a lot because The DIS set up their camera right in front of my group at the premiere. So every once in awhile I can hear our reactions in the background and I get to relive seeing this incredible show for the first time.

Haha :D

Disney Glimpses

So, seems like not a single change to the score has been made. Sounds like the only updated portion is going to be MSUSA projections. Reading between the lines, I believe that Mousetrappe (original projection designer) was not involved in this new version which makes updating the castle projections a non-starter (the in house team did the Main Street projections). We'll know for sure next week.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
So, seems like not a single change to the score has been made. Sounds like the only updated portion is going to be MSUSA projections. Reading between the lines, I believe that Mousetrappe (original projection designer) was not involved in this new version which makes updating the castle projections a non-starter (the in house team did the Main Street projections). We'll know for sure next week.
Well that doesn’t mean they couldn’t update the castle projections. They had to change them to fit the 50th decorations in 2021 so they definitely have the ability to alter those projections.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Well that doesn’t mean they couldn’t update the castle projections. They had to change them to fit the 50th decorations in 2021 so they definitely have the ability to alter those projections.
I believe what they mean is that since the content of the projections were created by an outside company, the in-house team cannot alter the content.

gerarar

Premium Member
I believe what they mean is that since the content of the projections were created by an outside company, the in-house team cannot alter the content.
They did resize and move stuff around. Like the Genie lamp became much smaller because of the 50th medallion and Hercules was moved down to the arch.

But I guess that's not really "content" changes as it's more adjusting the existing content.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom