News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

Disney Glimpses

That's known as a "cheap pop" in the wrestling business. "I'll bring the beer, you bring the girls, and the troops will bring the freedom" kind of thing. It builds excitement in the moment but it's hollow and leaves no lasting impression.
battlefield 1 time GIF

wtyy21

The Happily Ever After song is a crowd pleaser like no other for a WDW firework show. Perhaps only rivaled by Mickey appearing at the end of Fantasmic. They both generate incredible guest energy, exactly what you want.
Particularly during Tinkerbell flying at the finale. Crowds are cheering her more at HEA than Enchantment (or even Wishes, when Tink appears at the beginning).

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Beyond thrilled to see HEA, the greatest show to ever be shown in Magic Kingdom, return. Absolutely annoyed that I booked an alternative destination for my spring break that begins on April 3 two days ago 😩
The changes are very minimal. Most people will consider it to be the same show, apart from serious fans.
Looking forward to the threads in the general forum with essays on why these minimal changes have ruined HEA forever 😂

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Every time I visited with friends and family during their first visit they all said the same thing, "I can't believe they created this song just for a firework show." And all were equally blown away by the show itself. It was the wow/show-off moment every single time: "Ah, now I get it." (referring to the huge commitment we have made to WDW).
The funny thing is HEA wasn't created for the show it was adapted from the 10th-anniversary theme song of Hong Kong Disneyland.

wtyy21

The funny thing is HEA wasn't created for the show it was adapted from the 10th-anniversary theme song of Hong Kong Disneyland.
Yeah, but HKDL got their special twilight celebration just for its 10th anniversary celebration, which included the snippets of HEA theme song.

Despite that, HKDL eventually got HEA-equivalent nighttime spectacular, That's Momentous except without any high pyro that debuted last year.

VJ

Reach out and find your...
Happily Ever After.

I cannot wait to hear those words by Tom Kane echo throughout Main Street and the MK again. Chills and goosebumps everytime.
a very nice sendoff for tom kane before his forced retirement a few years back

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom