News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

Disney Glimpses

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

jrhwdw

Is it strange the HEA was announced the same Morning we found out about Disney Dreams' return at DLP??? Did DLP force TDO?? Or am I crazy??

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I like the show. I loathe the song. "Happily Ever After," the song, is far inferior to both "You Are the Magic" and "The Magic is Calling."
I can't fault believing "You Are the Magic" is the best of the three but "The Magic is Calling" is the third finisher and has been lapped many times in the race.

The Happily Ever After song is a crowd pleaser like no other for a WDW firework show. Perhaps only rivaled by Mickey appearing at the end of Fantasmic. They both generate incredible guest energy, exactly what you want.

And that's why I prefer HEA's song. "You Are the Magic" works fine and is enjoyable but low energy, not unlike myself.

CaptainAmerica

The Happily Ever After song is a crowd pleaser like no other for a WDW firework show. Perhaps only rivaled by Mickey appearing at the end of Fantasmic. They both generate incredible guest energy, exactly what you want.
That's known as a "cheap pop" in the wrestling business. "I'll bring the beer, you bring the girls, and the troops will bring the freedom" kind of thing. It builds excitement in the moment but it's hollow and leaves no lasting impression.

Disney Glimpses

Every time I visited with friends and family during their first visit they all said the same thing, "I can't believe they created this song just for a firework show." And all were equally blown away by the show itself. It was the wow/show-off moment every single time: "Ah, now I get it." (referring to the huge commitment we have made to WDW).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom