News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

wtyy21

We expecting a lot of more characters and IPs that not appeared in the original show being appeared at the updated HEA as it can be tied with Disney 100 Years of Wonder Celebration.
"Triumphant" section of it needs to go updated with MSUSA projections filled with new or existing IPs, even when "Go the Distance" and Mufasa dialogue kept.

TTA94

Probably no chance they add moat fountains for HEAs return? Even Disneyland is getting, somewhat, moat fountains for the 100th. MK is now the only castle park that doesn’t have them.

jrhwdw

Probably no chance they add moat fountains for HEAs return? Even Disneyland is getting, somewhat, moat fountains for the 100th. MK is now the only castle park that doesn’t have them.
Will DL's move is the Question???? Also, sounds like TDL removed theirs????

wtyy21

Unless unexpected circumstances happens, DL didn't use fountains for the upcoming nighttime shows like all International Disney parks now that used it for their castle nighttime shows (Including TDL during Celebrate!). Even if fountains already installed in the moat of the castle, they'll only use it as complementary exterior of the castle moat.

jrhwdw

Unless unexpected circumstances happens, DL didn't use fountains for the upcoming nighttime shows like all International Disney parks now that used it for their castle nighttime shows (Including TDL during Celebrate!). Even if fountains already installed in the moat of the castle, they'll only use it as complementary exterior of the castle moat.
Does DL already have the Fountains installed? Haven't seen any reports. Or is that this week's job now that Christmas is over?

TTA94

Yes true. Even if MK had the same non show related fountains in the water areas around the hub I think it would be a nice addition. Yeah they do have those planter fountains, but, meh.

wtyy21

Does DL already have the Fountains installed? Haven't seen any reports. Or is that this week's job now that Christmas is over?
I don't know when the working of fountains begun, but there's now a set of fountains installed at the Sleeping Beauty Castle moat. Posted on January 3.

FllRxpsaUAAKhPd.jpeg

jrhwdw

They were testing what is presumably the HEA return last night at 1:30am. The Wishes sound track could be heard from the contemporary.

Wishes soundtrack in the updated HEA?
I could be wrong but this sounds like the Cast Celebration Show from last year? Which had the Intros from FITS, Wishes, HEA then the Full DE.

Don't get me wrong, I would welcome Retro Music into HEA 2023 But this sounds Fishy.

Hopefully, if it's only for CMs, the new DE Intro will be put in this Year!

Vinnie Mac

I could be wrong but this sounds like the Cast Celebration Show from last year? Which had the Intros from FITS, Wishes, HEA then the Full DE.

Don't get me wrong, I would welcome Retro Music into HEA 2023 But this sounds Fishy.

Yeah I didn't wanna ruin the fun but I'm pretty sure this is just for the CM celebration.

Always fun to hear Wishes playing throughout the MK and we still have the comfort of knowing HEA will be back before we know it :)

jrhwdw

Yeah I didn't wanna ruin the fun but I'm pretty sure this is just for the CM celebration.

Always fun to hear Wishes playing throughout the MK and we still have the comfort of knowing HEA will be back before we know it :)
Were you able to hear the new Walt DE Intro?

Disone

I agree that it does sound more like the CM celebration.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Happily Ever After returns April 3rd -

"Well, I hope you’re “Ready to begin…” because fan-favorite nighttime spectacular “Happily Ever After” returns to Magic Kingdom Park on April 3, featuring all-new projections down Main Street, U.S.A. “Disney Enchantment” will be offered through April 2. Whether it’s your first time, or the park is your home away from home, get ready to reach out and find your happily ever after with us at Cinderella Castle soon."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom