News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

jrhwdw

I don’t know. I’d be upset if I paid for a lite show…I suppose we will find out with the forthcoming testing.
If we know about testing.........

I'm not expecting much from JBJB, with DHS' current record.... SW: AGS is not even back yet!

JBJB is not an even match with MWCT as a "Party Fireworks" Show. Even with the trimmed Prim. at MK.

bmr1591

Returning to what @wdwmagic mentioned in the other thread, does anyone else think more shows might be coming? If Wishes and Enchantment are already in the computers, wouldn't it be fairly easy for them to flip them on again (obviously, they'd need to buy the correct fireworks)? Happily Ever After wouldn't have to go away permanently to have seasonal shows or different shows after hours.

jrhwdw

Returning to what @wdwmagic mentioned in the other thread, does anyone else think more shows might be coming? If Wishes and Enchantment are already in the computers, wouldn't it be fairly easy for them to flip them on again (obviously, they'd need to buy the correct fireworks)? Happily Ever After wouldn't have to go away permanently to have seasonal shows or different shows after hours.
I wouldn't mind seeing DE again....Although I might be the only one on this site........

If Wishes were to return, would it require Projections?? I kind of miss Shows with just Castle Lighting.....

Man! I wish TDO would spill the Secretes! LOL!!!

TrainsOfDisney

I don’t know. I’d be upset if I paid for a lite show…I suppose we will find out with the forthcoming testing.
I don’t think they’ve done anything with larger shells at the launch site since they stopped because of fires and a shell landing in the road.

I think doing the full pyro from within the park would require Toy Story land and that entire pathway to be closed - but that would be very doable on a party night.

They do some pyro for tue projection show nightly so I’m not sure what they can and can’t do without closing lands and major pathways.

SpectroMan93

For what it's worth I actually did enjoy DE (at least in person). I definitely don't prefer it over HEA tho.

An after hours event with Wishes would be really cool
I also enjoyed Enchantment a lot more in person than I thought I would. It just had the unfortunate position of following Happily Ever After and being billed as the 50th show while having nothing to do with the 50th (initially).

gerarar

Premium Member
I don’t think they’ve done anything with larger shells at the launch site since they stopped because of fires and a shell landing in the road.

I think doing the full pyro from within the park would require Toy Story land and that entire pathway to be closed - but that would be very doable on a party night.

They do some pyro for tue projection show nightly so I’m not sure what they can and can’t do without closing lands and major pathways.
They've used the World Drive launch site on New Years Eve for the past couple years and launch actual shells, yet TSL and GE remains open afaik.

TrainsOfDisney

They've used the World Drive launch site on New Years Eve for the past couple years and launch actual shells, yet TSL and GE remains open afaik.
Oh nice! I didn’t know that.

Yes the launch site was built so that GE and the rest of the park could be open, I was talking about all the pyro shot within the park from the rooftops. I’m not sure what has to be closed for what level of pyro.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Oh nice! I didn’t know that.

Yes the launch site was built so that GE and the rest of the park could be open, I was talking about all the pyro shot within the park from the rooftops. I’m not sure what has to be closed for what level of pyro.
As far as I'm aware nothing closes for the in park pyro right now, there is a very small amount of in park pyro for wonderful world of animation right now.

TTA94

I think very few would be excited about Enchantment returning lol. Much rather see Wishes or Magic, Music and Mayhem/(Summer Nightastic Spectacular). I’d love to also see Holiday Wishes return this year on non party nights, but that’s probably unlikely.

jrhwdw

With all the Price Increases today, Might be a good time for some Good News? Other than All Day Park Hopping Returning?(which is Good News! :) )

TDLFan

I'll assume to soften the blow with all the price increases, perhaps an announcement of what Steve was hinting at will be soon?....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom