News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

stuart

Of course, TDO didn't do that...... Wonder when TDO will feel like sharing.......

I guess Steve isn’t able to comment further. Or maybe the plans have been cut, which happens more often than not.

Monday 16th is the 100th Anniversary. One would assume that being a perfect day to announce any 'surprises'.

Not to mention, those in the know, can't give too much away for obvious reasons.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Monday 16th is the 100th Anniversary. One would assume that being a perfect day to announce any 'surprises'.

Not to mention, those in the know, can't give too much away for obvious reasons.
1697176432375.png

jrhwdw

If the Surprises are 100th related, that makes sense.

At least they could give us a good update on L:SOU on Monday......

TheMaxRebo

If the Surprises are 100th related, that makes sense.

At least they could give us a good update on L:SOU on Monday......

Even if not explicitly for the 100th they have positioned Epcot as the park that WDW would be celebrating the 100th so new related to that park (e.g., Luminous) makes sense

jrhwdw

Even if not explicitly for the 100th they have positioned Epcot as the park that WDW would be celebrating the 100th so new related to that park (e.g., Luminous) makes sense
No Surprises dropped today so can't be 100th related...

Sigh!

TTA94

No Surprises dropped today so can't be 100th related...

Sigh!

I don’t think the plans for MK were 100th related. Regardless it wouldn’t surprise me if the plans got canceled, and if it was OUAT returning then no loss there lol.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom