News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

jrhwdw

If I remember correctly, it took forever to get Epcot to confirm Heartbeat Of Freedom last year...

Hopefully Epcot has it planned.......

jrhwdw

The Disney company is putting a focus on “inclusivity” - celebrating America with classic American music and patriotic songs has got to be on the chopping block.
Is Macy's and Boston Pops planned this year??? I don't think Disney as a whole would cross that line..........July 4th/NYE Pyro stopped at DHS in 2016.........

Flag Retreat still happens every day on Main Street......

Comped

Is Macy's and Boston Pops planned this year??? I don't think Disney as a whole would cross that line..........July 4th/NYE Pyro stopped at DHS in 2016.........

Flag Retreat still happens every day on Main Street......
There are two lines Disney will not cross when it comes to shows. There will be a Fourth of July fireworks show because they simply will not be able to handle the PR that would come from not doing one when their competitors do. And the Candlelight Processional will happen, even if they continue to strip down the religious elements out of it... Despite it being a darn Christmas show.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The Disney company is putting a focus on “inclusivity” - celebrating America with classic American music and patriotic songs has got to be on the chopping block.
Inclusivity does not mean getting rid of a U.S. themed celebration but including other national and cultural celebrations, like Chinese New Year and Diwali and Hanukkah and Oktoberfest.

TrainsOfDisney

Inclusivity does not mean getting rid of a U.S. themed celebration but including other national and cultural celebrations, like Chinese New Year and Diwali and Hanukkah and Oktoberfest.
We shall see. I know the voices of liberty are singing more Disney songs vs. traditional and patriotic. Little things like that are happening.

I’m guessing we have 3-5 years of 4th if things continue.

jrhwdw

We shall see. I know the voices of liberty are singing more Disney songs vs. traditional and patriotic. Little things like that are happening.

Let's not give TDO ideas!!!!!!!!! IMO, TDO should be focusing on Trolley Dancers, FOF with Full Cast and Finally........A Night Parade!!!!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Just posted today on the Disney blog...

ToTBellHop

Just posted today on the Disney blog...

How dare you suggest that a person (or company) can reject bigotry yet still be patriotic. This does not compute! There is only one way to patriot!
Image result for sam eagle

I'm disgusted that they didn't give her a free Tron ILL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom