Happiest Place on Earth, in Angriest City in America

DisneyJill

I can't believe that Indianapolis is angrier than all those other cities. I have been to Boston and those people ARE angry, at least in their cars. :p

Maybe we're angry because the Colts can't win a Super Bowl. Or play in one. :lookaroun

NemoRocks78

Seized
1. Because we have to deal with the tourists - who can't drive on I-4 or any of our other overly congested roads (not to mention they can't drive in the Florida Thunderstorms either) clogging the roads even more.

2. Neverending road construction that is "supposed" to make our roads better.

3. 37 Murders in 8 months (or are we up to 38 now?)

4. $9 for parking at WDW plus the $70 Admission...

5. Getting pushed out of the way while waiting in line by tourists who think they don't have to wait for anything...

The list can go on...
AMEN :lol:

PencilTest

Here's the whole list for everyone's displeasure:

1. Orlando, FL
2. St. Petersburg, FL

3. Detroit, MI
4. Baltimore, MD
5. Nashville, TN
6. Wilmington, DE
7. Miami, FL
8. Memphis, TN
9. Jacksonville, FL
10. St. Louis, MO
Wow, four of the top ten cities are in Florida? How'd we get so lucky? That's pretty rough...

Cynderella

Haha not to mention the idiot Mayor they have comes on fox news every once and a while to baddly read a speach saying that crimes gone up and philly's dangerouse "so Stay Out!!!!' ha ha. lets just hope the instalation onf the new bat signal on city hall solves the crime problem. Other than that, it's also an angry city in that the african americans are angry that everyone is supposedly racist, The Italians are angry because they believe thar the minorities have taken over and trashed the city, and the hispanics are angry because Ginos' cheese steaks refuses to take orders from people who don't speak english. Not to mention the overly crowded tourist atractions.

Couldn't have said it better! And I agree with Gino's :lookaroun :D

coasterphil

Wow, four of the top ten cities are in Florida? How'd we get so lucky? That's pretty rough...

It makes sense to me. Florida overall has a very high crime rate, and is know to attract a lot of "unsavory" types. Plus the high blood pressure numbers would be skewed by the amount of older men living in the state.

Connor002

3. 37 Murders in 8 months (or are we up to 38 now?)
Is that all you're got to show for 8 months? :lookaroun
(200+ and going strong around here...)
How the heck is Philly not on that list?
It probably should be higher up...
Haha not to mention the idiot Mayor they have comes on fox news every once and a while to baddly read a speach saying that crimes gone up and philly's dangerouse "so Stay Out!!!!' ha ha. lets just hope the instalation onf the new bat signal on city hall solves the crime problem. Other than that, it's also an angry city in that the african americans are angry that everyone is supposedly racist, The Italians are angry because they believe thar the minorities have taken over and trashed the city, and the hispanics are angry because Ginos' cheese steaks refuses to take orders from people who don't speak english. Not to mention the overly crowded tourist atractions.
I have a solution for City Hall... but it involves mops and 200 mercenaries...
But, please stay away from the political commentary. Thank you.
Opsie...:lookaroun

BRER STITCH

I am not surprised there are 4 Florida cities in the Top 10....

That's where all the cranky, irritating, whiny old people from up here move to die.

Ironically...that makes me happier!

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom