Hallowishes- The Video! - by Tk421-sw

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Here ya go! Enjoy,
*Soo tired! Our troup got to be Grand Marshalls in the parade and we rode before the Boo-To-you parade on the top of the double decker bus! It was awsome! (I have video also!) Aww, what a view of Main Street from up there! Will post that along with an update video, ALONG with a full Boo-To -You parade video soon!

Avalible as of: 5:50 PM. Oct 8th.
*Compressed for Bandwidth*

Laura

Premium Member
Cool I'm watching it now. Doesn't look like the face part worked too well for you guys. The 2 times I saw Hallowishes on my vacation there were a lot more face fireworks. I'm getting depressed now watching it, makes me miss Disney so much. I'm having major withdrawls. Thank goodness I'm going back in 6 weeks or I'd just die!

Uponastar

Laura22 said:
Cool I'm watching it now. Doesn't look like the face part worked too well for you guys. The 2 times I saw Hallowishes on my vacation there were a lot more face fireworks. I'm getting depressed now watching it, makes me miss Disney so much. I'm having major withdrawls. Thank goodness I'm going back in 6 weeks or I'd just die!

Laura, isn't it just so hard to get back into the swing of reality? My trip doesn't even start till next Sunday and I'm already upset at the thoughts of coming back. :p Most people would find that rediculous but I know you understand. That's what's so great about this site. When the real world fails us, we always have each other here.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've always loved Disney's fireworks shows, especially the very end !
I even got goosebumps at home watching the end.

Thanks for sharing , that was great.

lunalovegoddess

Hi Ryland! Number_6's wife here. Just wanted to say glad to meet you and great job on the video. We were standing not too far in front of you judging by the view, near the Walt Disney statue. That was incredible!

Crescent_Fresh

Thank you so very much...

After seeing that video, I have just pulled out my wallet and charged 2 tickets to the NOt so very for my fiancee and I for Halloween night.

I was excited to move to Orlando next week, and now with annual passes, enrollment into Disney Dining, and the Haunted Mansion less than 5 miles from our front door, I am now REALLY Psyched to see Disneys Halloween spectacular.

Thanks for getting me excited to see it, Now my favorite holiday of the year will be spent with others being very happy instead of in a new apartment decorating and unpacking, and playing the Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogies revenge video game (**comes out Tuesday**- check it out http://oogiesrevenge.com/intro.html ) till I got blisters on my thumbs.

Happy Halloween to all!! Thanks again!

Great video! Awesome light effects on the castle. I bet they were better in person. I love the person in the background that cried out "Oh my God, that's so awesome!" :lol:

1stStarIC2nite

This show is just too cool. I love the ending when it's like "La la la, la la la! La, la la, la la la! La la la! Grim grinning ghoooosts come out to social liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives! Everybody SCREAAAAAAAAM! Everybody SCREAAAAAAAAAM! Everybody SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAM! Happy happy HalloWEEEEN!" I just love it. The pyro is incredible. I also really like the Big Bad Wolf part. And as always, you have the best videos of anything on the net. Thanks so much!!!! :D

FigmentJedi

The effects were awesome, but the audio of the show was dissapointing to me, primarily for the "trendy" updates to the villian songs, trick or treating villians and the Ghost Host's voice sounding a bit off. In fact, I think it sounded more like Gantu then Cory Burton's ghost host voice...

imagineer boy

Is there something I'm supposed to do with the video link? Cause like always, when I click on it a new window opens up, and the main insignia just shows up as a picture. HELP!! I wanna see this video!!! :(

wbboy29

I don't care what anyone says. I think the music for that show is rockin. To quote a great movie line "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!" I love it!!! :sohappy:

wbboy29

Hey Ryland, did you happen to get any video of the new parade? If so, will you be posting a video of it too? I hope you had a great time at the party last night.

tinkerbellish

You are simply the BEST! Thank you so much for once again keeping me in touch with the magic of WDW. You made my night! (Probably my whole week!)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
imagineer boy said:
Is there something I'm supposed to do with the video link? Cause like always, when I click on it a new window opens up, and the main insignia just shows up as a picture. HELP!! I wanna see this video!!! :(
Do you have Windows Media Player installed? I had no luck with the videos until I installed WMP !

imagineer boy

unkadug said:
Do you have Windows Media Player installed? I had no luck with the videos until I installed WMP !

I have it, but when I click on the link, nothing happens! All I get is a new window that opens with a picture of the opening shot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom