ROFL! :lol: :lol: (funny pic)

And...

:lol:

WELCOME!, Robert Spiado!

*snickers*

*no, not the candy bar*

*guffaws*

IT'S SPEEDO BOB! :lookaroun :eek: :eek: :D :D

(Oh, and for Halloween this year, if you want to know what I'll be going out as, all you have to do is watch the old Donald Duck cartoon "Trick or Treat"... It'll give you a few hints ;)... )

Bagheera

My son decided that he wants to be a bat, because he likes the fruit bats on the Maharajah Jungle Trek at AK. So, before we head to MNSSHP, we're going to label him (not sure if we're going to band him or just stick something on his back) "Malaysian Fruit Bat, property of Maharajah Jungle Trek, Disney's Animal Kingdom." So it WILL be a Disney costume! :lol:

Robert Spiado

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Ya know, i have the perfect woman for ya that compliments your astonishing good looks..... The One on the Right!

Sorry to break your little heart but I have never seen a woman in real life or on TV or in the Movies that is on par with my beautiful self. It is actually scary how good looking I really am.

WDWFREAK53

Let's see...

I've been a:

Clown (they scare the bejeezus out of me)
Vampire
Optimus Prime (with working lights and smoke stacks :lol: )
Mailbox
Traffic Light
Computer (Commodore 64 to be exact :lol: )
Pinball Machine (working lights)
Robo-Cop (last minute...looked more like I got attacked with tinfoil)
Shower & Tub (I couldn't even walk in this...and fell up some stairs)
Pimp
Austin Powers
Slave in a dominatrix duo (that was interesting)

MouseMadness

Oh JEEZ! :rolleyes:

And this year I"m going as a-tired-mother-who-could-barely-get-the-kids-costumes-purchased-and-kept-nice-until-Halloween-let-alone-find-something-for-herself. :lookaroun

wdwhoneymooner

I have been:

TinMan from Wiz of Oz
Hobo
Drag Queen
Bart Simpson
Baby New Year
Mime
Luchbox
A chicken Ceasar salad (wore togo, stuffed green tissue paper on a harness i wore around my waist, and some rubber chickens with loaves of bread as croutons)

Maria

Some of these are very creative.... any pics? I´d love to see the traffic light, the shower and tub, the salad!! LOL, pinball machine, mailbox, and of course, the drag queen :D :animwink:

wsapooh

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
A chicken Ceasar salad (wore togo, stuffed green tissue paper on a harness i wore around my waist, and some rubber chickens with loaves of bread as croutons)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

OH I almost forgot! I was a Genie on a Magic Carpet too...

cardboard shaped like a carpet...(waving) and then fabric draped over it..(hiding my legs/feet) and I had Cabbage Patch legs coming from my torso looking like I had tiny legs and feet sitting on the carpet

wsapooh

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
OH I almost forgot! I was a Genie on a Magic Carpet too...

cardboard shaped like a carpet...(waving) and then fabric draped over it..(hiding my legs/feet) and I had Cabbage Patch legs coming from my torso looking like I had tiny legs and feet sitting on the carpet

:lol: :lol: GREAT idea!
Too bad there's no pictures of you as the slave in a dominatrix duo. THAT I want to see! :D

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Robert Spiado
Sorry to break your little heart but I have never seen a woman in real life or on TV or in the Movies that is on par with my beautiful self. It is actually scary how good looking I really am.

Ahhhh...... well i'm sure we can find a couple of guys for ya that are just a good looking and a sutible match for ya.

HorizonsMan

back to halloween, i will post a pic as soon as i get one on oct 1 when i will ahev teh full makeup on and my costume as well, btw you cant say hello horizoonsman cause it might be butcher bill # 2 you can talk to me on here though. come by and say scream, hehehehehehhehehehe

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
back to halloween, i will post a pic as soon as i get one on oct 1 when i will ahev teh full makeup on and my costume as well, btw you cant say hello horizoonsman cause it might be butcher bill # 2 you can talk to me on here though. come by and say scream, hehehehehehhehehehe

Well, then we can say "Hello Horizonsman...unless you're not Horizonsman...and in that case AHHHHHHHH"

Wckd Queen

My my, Brian! You certainly have been quite the cast of characters for Halloween! I want to see the slave photos...since I was a Dominatrix one year myself! :lookaroun

As a child, I was a fairy princess, an angel, a gypsie, a tomboy, a hobo, a duck (dont ask), a ghost and a witch.

As an adult, I have been a jester, Cruella DeVille, Maleficent, a cowboy, the Dominatrix, and I scared the pudding out of my neighbor when I put on black tights, a black raincoat, turtleneck, black gloves, black witches hat...and put a black veil over my face. I carried a Jack~O~Lantern, and had to duck behind cars when a gaggle of little trick or treaters came pu the path! I didnt want to scare them! When they left, I rang her doorbell and she almost dropped the bowl of candy she was holding...until I started to laugh. Every year now, she yells at me NOT to scare her :lol:

The best costume I can remember, though, was my old assistant at my old job. We used to get dressed up, and this one year, he walks in wearing a suit and tie.

Me: Schmoo, what are YOU supposed to be (as I sit back with my cowboy boots up on my desk, hat slightly askew..sherrifs badge shining in the ultra violet light ;) )

Schmoo: Im a man with a REAL job :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by sillyspook13
This year I'll be the Phantom of the Opera!:D

Don´t you mean 'Christine'??

My ex-bf ('the' Ryan) was the most handsome Phantom of the Opera one year. Great costume too! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom