Halloween costumes

pinkrose

Here's my daughter Ashley in her Jasmine costume for this Halloween. My son refuses to dress up.

I'll post it when it's resized. Was WAY too big. :(

Lil'mermaid

I've been many things for halloween... Some of which include:

A clown (many many times)
A softball player with a "Mr Met" type mask
A Big Mac (My sister was Fries and my best friend was an M&M we nearly got eaten by some dogs)
A hippie
The Angel of Death (along with my own Grim Reaper. My friend and I hadnt planned this, but it worked out)

This year... I am going as... MYSELF!!!! Costume: jeans, tee shirt, CD player and such... :lol: :lol:

Pippa

Being British we don't really "do" Halloween but I'll be at WDW and Universal Horror night this year and I can't wait to see you Americans do it properly!!

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by Pippa
Being British we don't really "do" Halloween but I'll be at WDW and Universal Horror night this year and I can't wait to see you Americans do it properly!!

Well pippa i cant wait to meet you at there, i hope you dont scare easily, this is going to be the scariest halloween horror nights ever. Well ta ta for now.:evillaugh:

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
Don´t you mean 'Christine'??

My ex-bf ('the' Ryan) was the most handsome Phantom of the Opera one year. Great costume too! :animwink:
Nope! I'm going to be Erik!

My brother-in-law is helping me with the mask.

I really want to be the Phantom in his Red Death costume, but that's far too complicated to complete in time for Halloween.

BTW, Jason, of course this year's HHN will be the scariest- you're working there! Just kidding.:animwink:

Just bought my Trinity costume today, and my fiancee is going to be Neo. If it rains that night, I will be dry in the vinyl jacket I have to wear:lol:

Pippa

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
Well pippa i cant wait to meet you at there, i hope you dont scare easily, this is going to be the scariest halloween horror nights ever. Well ta ta for now.:evillaugh:

Errrrr I do scare quite easily but my fiance doesn't! I'll be at HHN on Oct 31st itself, see you there!! :wave:

Which house will you be in??

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Pippa
Errrrr I do scare quite easily but my fiance doesn't! I'll be at HHN on Oct 31st itself, see you there!! :wave:

Which house will you be in??

:lol: If you scare easily....are you sure you want to go? :lol:

I went last year and I don't scare easily...and the ScreamHouse did actually get me jumping a couple of times (Normally I just laugh all the way through them) hehe

HorizonsMan

I promised everyone i would post pics of me at work at Halloween horror Nights as well as giving Pippa a chance to see what shes getting herself into :fork: anywhoo, here are some pics, none of these have been altered and i am teh one in the blue jeans and apron, have a happy halloween and come visit me, hehe :fork: :fork: :fork: :D

Jason

Btw click on teh link below this:

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgallery.php?cat=3067&ppuser=55&papass=&thumb=1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom