Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure is open

JusticeDisney

You need reading assistance too it seems.. scroll up a few posts.

You call me a fanboi? This is why n00bs should read before they type... My posting history is anything but fanboi. But please... continue to make yourself look the fool.. you're really good at it!
Yes, you’re a clear fanboy. And it’s readily apparent to everyone here. Well, except for your fellow fanboys. You kids really are so cute the way you slap fight for each other’s honor.

You are so pathetically biased, that you literally whine and pout just because I stated the obvious - that Hagrid had a miserable opening. And it’s a fact that it did.

By the way, look up the definition of the word “fool” in the dictionary and you’re likely to find the following: a person who brags about being an internet veteran. Bwahahahahahahahaha, You actually did that!

Now, run right back here and get the last word in. You know you just HAVE to. Heck, we all know that you just HAVE to. After all, you are THAT guy!

JT3000

Now, run right back here and get the last word in. You know you just HAVE to. Heck, we all know that you just HAVE to. After all, you are THAT guy!

Says the troll who responds to literally every post in this thread, giving particular interest to any that dare to be anything but overwhelmingly negative of the subject matter, because you'll accept nothing less than explicit condemnation of this ride and the personal satisfaction that comes with proselytizing everyone into complete agreement with you. But of course you're not the one with an agenda, oh no. Your shtick is beyond tired and no one wants to hear it. Go away.

Or, you could be THAT guy and respond to this with some more hollow snark about how I'm just a stupid theme park fanboy (on a forum made for theme park fanboys.) Go on. We both know you can't resist.

JusticeDisney

Says the troll who responds to literally every post in this thread, giving particular interest to any that dare to be anything but overwhelmingly negative of the subject matter, because you'll accept nothing less than explicit condemnation of this ride and the personal satisfaction that comes with proselytizing everyone into complete agreement with you. But of course you're not the one with an agenda, oh no. Your shtick is beyond tired and no one wants to hear it. Go away.

Or, you could be THAT guy and respond to this with some more hollow snark about how I'm just a stupid theme park fanboy (on a forum made for theme park fanboys.) Go on. We both know you can't resist.
It’s so cute watching you two slap fight to protect each other.

By the way, you really should give reading comprehension a try sometime. It might make you appear far less foolish on this board. Then again, it probably won’t.

That’s okay though. The fact that you can’t even bring yourself to admit that Hagrid had an embarrassing opening speaks volumes about you. Not that anyone here thinks you have any credibility anyway. You are good to laugh at, though. I’ll give you that much.

Now run along and play with your wand.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 9.04.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 9.03.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 9.02.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 9.02.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 9.01.41 PM.png

Yeah... this guy... is the one saying others are the ones that just attack people. The pattern is clear here... time for circular file for this one. pl0nk

JusticeDisney

flynnibus

Premium Member
You just spent hours on that post! I am so living in your head!

First.. You do realize the posts are timestamped right? So you can see how much time expired between posts? Here's a hint... you're wrong again.

Two... n00b.. that list took 3 clicks to find.. the forum does it for you.. and you drag and drop. Maybe I'm boasting about being an internet veteran again... but it doesn't take much to show your complete lack of knowledge.. and inability to let that keep you from opening your mouth.

JusticeDisney

First.. You do realize the posts are timestamped right? So you can see how much time expired between posts? Here's a hint... you're wrong again.

Two... n00b.. that list took 3 clicks to find.. the forum does it for you.. and you drag and drop. Maybe I'm boasting about being an internet veteran again... but it doesn't take much to show your complete lack of knowledge.. and inability to let that keep you from opening your mouth.
You actually sat down and typed that explanation. Like, you really did that.

This is too easy! LMAO at you!

Rent. Free.

alik9221

I arrived to IOA last Wednesday (14th August) at 8:20am- park hadn’t opened yet. Entered around 8:40, I (along with a heck of a lot of other people) were held just at the bridge towards Seuss Landing. 8:55 we slowly progress round to Hagrid’s via a longish queue through The Lost Continent. Things were looking good - hundred or so people ahead of my party. 9:20 we were ready to ride! Unfortunately we got evacuated from the ride after the drop track part (didn’t mind as we had experience a good proportion of the ride and were soaking up the A/C. We were on the ride for about 30minutes before team members got us off.) They gave us express passes to ride it again - happy enough! It’s a very enjoyable ride although the show scenes are lacking.

I was told earlier in the week they had returned to opening the ride at park opening but continue to close it early so the ride is clear around 10pm.

JusticeDisney

I arrived to IOA last Wednesday (14th August) at 8:20am- park hadn’t opened yet. Entered around 8:40, I (along with a heck of a lot of other people) were held just at the bridge towards Seuss Landing. 8:55 we slowly progress round to Hagrid’s via a longish queue through The Lost Continent. Things were looking good - hundred or so people ahead of my party. 9:20 we were ready to ride! Unfortunately we got evacuated from the ride after the drop track part (didn’t mind as we had experience a good proportion of the ride and were soaking up the A/C. We were on the ride for about 30minutes before team members got us off.) They gave us express passes to ride it again - happy enough! It’s a very enjoyable ride although the show scenes are lacking.

I was told earlier in the week they had returned to opening the ride at park opening but continue to close it early so the ride is clear around 10pm.
I agree that the ride is a ton of fun. Glad you enjoyed it!

But be careful here. If you dare point out even the slightest negative about a Universal ride, a couple fan boys in this thread will get very pouty.

flynnibus

Premium Member

Thx for sharing.

What happened when you used your express pass to re ride? Where did you get let in, etc

alik9221

Thx for sharing.

What happened when you used your express pass to re ride? Where did you get let in, etc
We went into the ‘castle’ near the exit of the ride - I assume this will be the express line when it’s up and running as the photo-machine and scanner were there. But we got placed into line, in the room where the various creatures seen are displayed if that makes sense (there’s a table with Hagrid’s gloves and this seems to be the main place people ask for a restroom break) - felt bad being put into line in-between parties that had been waiting 4/5 hours due to it being a rather wet day!

JT3000

We went into the ‘castle’ near the exit of the ride - I assume this will be the express line when it’s up and running as the photo-machine and scanner were there. But we got placed into line, in the room where the various creatures seen are displayed if that makes sense (there’s a table with Hagrid’s gloves and this seems to be the main place people ask for a restroom break) - felt bad being put into line in-between parties that had been waiting 4/5 hours due to it being a rather wet day!

Just to clarify, the Express queue begins at the entrance, right next to stand-by, but it takes you down a path that crosses underneath the other queues and up along the wall leading to where the ride's exit is.

It won't usually matter for me, but I'm not a huge fan of how they did Express on this ride. Instead of having a dedicated Express queue that goes all the way up to the loading station, you have to merge with stand-by in that work room scene that's in the middle of the caves, and while you've skipped most of the queue, there can still be a lengthy wait from that point. Sort of defeats the whole purpose.

Tom Morrow

Apparently it didn't open at all yesterday until mid afternoon. And probably still closed early, because reasons. Two months later and there's still a good chance that you will not ride this thing even if you make a dedicated effort. The timing of opening in Florida summer with thunderstorms every afternoon has not helped. Easily the worst Orlando attraction opening since Test Track.

raven

Just to clarify, the Express queue begins at the entrance, right next to stand-by, but it takes you down a path that crosses underneath the other queues and up along the wall leading to where the ride's exit is.

It won't usually matter for me, but I'm not a huge fan of how they did Express on this ride. Instead of having a dedicated Express queue that goes all the way up to the loading station, you have to merge with stand-by in that work room scene that's in the middle of the caves, and while you've skipped most of the queue, there can still be a lengthy wait from that point. Sort of defeats the whole purpose.
Hagrid’s doesn’t use Express yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom