Guilty Pleasures at WDW

jamesgf

For me it would be all the food, the DDP gives you an insane amount of food and I take full advantage of that. I actually loose weight on the trip even while eating like a hog, due to so much walking.

Last edited:
I have a few guilty pleasures. One is The Little Mermaid ride (actually real cool as far as effects go). Another is the games they have in the MK, like the Sorcerers game or the new Pirates one. Lastly, food. Just food in general! It doesn't help that I'm set to ship to basic training and every time I go to Disney I always want to have as much food as possible!!!!!

Matt_Black

Another guilty pleasure? Not just getting my picture taken with characters, but actually bringing props from home for the express purpose of posing with the characters (like reading comics with Belle).

Matt_Black

Rapunzel! :)

Yeah, Rapunzel might possibly be my favorite princess, from a meet and greet standpoint. Met her three times on my last trip, and she was wonderful each and every time. My last day in the parks was one of the meets and we had this exchange.

Her: "Oh, you're going back to your tower? I'm NEVER going back to my tower."
Me: "That's good, because I noticed it's pretty close to Haunted Mansion, so I think that might be a concern, what with the hitchhiking ghosts and what have you."
Her: "YEAH! Pascal still goes there to play from time to time and once I found him and he was as white as a sheet!"

Harlon

Haha. Yup - I love meeting the Disney Princesses as much as the kiddos. But I admittedly have a special place in my heart for Rapunzel!! Definitely my Disney guilty pleasure!! Along with Peter Pan's Flight! Lol. I could ride that 20 times in a row!

danpam1024

The obscene amount of money I spend on perfume in France and Norway in Epcot...
Isn't it ridiculous? I ALWAYS buy myself a perfume at Epoct as my special treat. I can go to Dillards and get the same thing, but I buy it on day one of our vacation. I use it during the entire trip. Once I use it at home, it brings me back to that particular vacation. I love how scent memories are burned in your mind :)

diznyboyz

Using a questionably acquired GAC to skip the 60 minute queue at Soarin; using a refillable mug for 3 years straight; reserving 4 Epcot TS meals at the same time because you don't know what you might be in the mood for; double-dipping the FP system; cramming 6 people in a Poly room. Is anyone else guilty of this kind of thing or am I the only one?
That's not nice! I hope you are just joking.

Jrn14

I like a lot of things people seem to hate or aren't really geared towards a childless adult male.

The Enchanted Tiki Room
Country Bears
Hall of Presidents
Pooh's Honey Potts
Small World
Carousel of Progress
Innovations (especially the fire safety game)
3 Caballeros Boat Ride
Circle of Life Movie
Ellen's Energy Adventure (I would welcome a refurb)
Imagination (I never knew the original and would def welcome a refurb, but I still enjoy riding it)
Living with the Land (one of my favorites on property)
Lights Motor Action
One Man's Dream
Indy Stunt Spectacular (even though it used to be so much cooler)
Great Movie Ride (I think it's fantastic)
Flights of Wonder
Primevil Whirl

Also I admit i love the frozen personal pan pizza's they serve on property... i find them delicious!

Figments Friend

I would say riding the PeopleMover many times per visit is a 'guilty pleasure'.
Consuming more then three 'Dole Whips' per week-long visit is also a 'guilty pleasure'.

Hiding my Resort soap and shampoo bottles every morning so the Mousekeeper will leave more is also one of my naughtier 'guilty pleaures'.
The extras go home and are used sporadically throughout the year between visits.

Until recently, re-using my 2001 Resort Mug was also a 'guilty pleasure'.

Riding 'Tony's Mountain' ( aka Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ) about five times dressed as Figment during one of the MNSSHP events is also, i will confess shamelessly, a 'guilty pleasure'.

Wait...maybe i should have kept that one private......

;)

Dragonrider1227

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor I guess counts since I don't see a lot of people here admit that they like it.
I think it's fun.
I also still enjoy the Imagination ride. It's mainly just the Imageworks I can't stand now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom