Guilty Pleasures at WDW

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor I guess counts since I don't see a lot of people here admit that they like it.
I think it's fun.
I also still enjoy the Imagination ride. It's mainly just the Imageworks I can't stand now

We really like Monster's Laugh Floor too, hubby had a small bucket list item checked off two visits ago with that attraction by becoming "That guy".

Mukta

I spend entirely too much money (and ingest too many calories) on booze in WDW. Champagne in France, beer in Germany, wine with dinner each night. I only do that at WDW.

Killnme

Using a questionably acquired GAC to skip the 60 minute queue at Soarin; using a refillable mug for 3 years straight; reserving 4 Epcot TS meals at the same time because you don't know what you might be in the mood for; double-dipping the FP system; cramming 6 people in a Poly room. Is anyone else guilty of this kind of thing or am I the only one?

GAC card HELL NO (we don't even use them and my wife has to use a wheelchair), refillable mug YES, meals NO, Double dipping YES, cramming 6 people NO but that might be the only way I can ever afford to do it, so I might try it.

SagamoreBeach

Let's see... the funnel cakes at EPCOT, It's a Bug's Life, riding the monorail. Almost forgot...BOMA for breakfast! I don't feel guilty about these things....but certainly lots of pleasure!!
-Tony

SSH

carousel of progress...have to see it every time. Just evokes everything that Disney used to be before "attractions" became simulations and character meets & greets. Love the nostalgia. Really miss Wings, kitchen kaberet, horizons and world of motion for same reason. Corny charm is something I really miss about Disney in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom