Guilty Pleasures at WDW

wiigirl

Cupcakes...lots of cupcakes.
75.gif

Glasgow

Probably the sweets - eat pretty healthy at home and get lots of exercise, so really love to just eat and drink whatever I like at WDW!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Well me and my best friend scream the lyrics to every song of Rock n Roller Coaster, We've had adults give me high fives because they've "never seen young people who knew classics" we've also had adults and kids stare at us intensely while we sing. We do it in line and on the ride haha.

For food, I always and I do mean ALWAYS eat a cheeseburger and fries with cheese sauce at Peco's Bill in Fronteirland at MK.

scpergj

Drinking a nice cold Sam Adams while watching Illuminations. Well, that, and maybe the frozen drinks outside of France (either - they're both good....)

Avenger117

Mine would be Duffy outfits, I know I shouldn't spend that much money on clothes for a bear. HAHA

AND Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. I go everytime I'm at MK, its not the best food and its always crowded, but I've always loved it.

SulleyanBoo

Those Disney chicken nugget baskets, dipping fries in my honey mustard, the mickey's premium bars, and the candy apples. mmmm.

Dragonrider1227

I am nearly 30, and can clearly see all its flaws but I happen to really like Jake and the Neverland Pirates and part of me would like to get my picture with Jake XD I guess that's my guilty pleasure ^^;

Jenna

Mickey Premium bars and cookie dough ice cream from the parlour on Main Street USA. How is anyone supposed to resist all that chocolatey goodness? Impossible. I think after spending a year in the world I may be one of those mobility scooter victims lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom