Guests queue around the building to get into T-REX

goofyfan13

Yea, it was crazy in that area today! My fiance and I wanted to try and get in there for lunch before I had to drop her off at the airport, only to find out it wasn't open to the public until 4. Oh well, I'll have to swing in there next weekend.

T0TFan

And people say that there is no demand for more shopping and dining. Closing PI looks like a better idea all the time, no?:shrug:

Coaster3001

And people say that there is no demand for more shopping and dining. Closing PI looks like a better idea all the time, no?:shrug:

Of course. Lets just throw a couple more Disney shops in there. It's not like they all sell the same stuff. Oh wait they do. I guess I was just thinking of how Disney used to be.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
What? No reviews yet? :lookaroun

j/k

I suspect, like anything else "new", the line-ups were the people who insist on "getting in on the ground floor" of anything... The real measure is how easy it is to get reservations there a year or two from now.

Unplugged

They're serving Dino-meat....Disney has found a way to go back in time. It tastes like chicken...

I heard that the Animal Kingom has a secret bio-lab where they stored frozen DNA from "Sue", the dino they worked on for the Chicago Field Museum.

And as a minor opinion, I hear they say it tastes like Jurassic Pork. :lookaroun :hurl:

bigtotoro

It's new. It's big and pretty. People line up for those things. Throw in characters and people will continue to line up. Whether or not it's quality, who cares? Cinderella's Table continually has an insane waiting list. And from all reports it is no more than average. It's existence (T-Rex), does annoy a certain group of people here who are outraged that the Adventurer's Club has closed while THIS opens. It makes me smile just a little, but whatever. I'll not be visiting either.

maconMouse

Can you make reservations yet by calling the restaurant directly? I know Disney Dining operators have said they will not be taking reservations.

The Rain Forest Cafe at Downtown Disney takes reservations by calling directly I thought.

Figment1986

Considdering the write ups handed to me today included the resturant opening, and I broadcast in tampa they are making a big deal out of it... I might experience it this weekend, depends on how i feel.

Oriolesmagic

I don't get what all the fuss is about, I've actually always loved rainforest:lookaroun...and I'm thinking about going here and disney quest with my best friend for my b-day.

jt04

I don't get what all the fuss is about, I've actually always loved rainforest:lookaroun...and I'm thinking about going here and disney quest with my best friend for my b-day.

"Group Think" says you must dis any food from T-Rex, RFC or Y&Y. It's a mindless sheep thing. Congradulate yourself for not being weak minded and being able to draw your own conclusions.:)

Personally I have always found the quality of the food and the experience well worth the price. From the length of the lines I'd say others agree.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom