Guests Injured By Falling Light On Expedition Everest

captainkidd

A strange reflection of society that a thread about a 15 year old fairy gets more condemnatory posts than a thread about physical injury.

Fan boys truly are a gift to corporations. Cha ching.

Do you like anybody on this board? If people on a message board made me as miserable and mean as people on this board make you, I just wouldn't post there anymore.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Given the history you have constantly complaining about my posts, couldnt you save yourself the discomfort they cause by just putting me on ignore.

But Id be delighted to see how you can interpret my post in this thread as talking down to people.

However I am assuming that its yet another case of you diving in, keen to express your indignation and ending up looking like the fool so many take you for, as you did yesterday.

Captain? youd be lucky to be a private.

captainkidd

Given the history you have constantly complaining about my posts, couldnt you save yourself the discomfort they cause by just putting me on ignore.

But Id be delighted to see how you can interpret my post in this thread as talking down to people.

However I am assuming that its yet another case of you diving in, keen to express your indignation and ending up looking like the fool so many take you for, as you did yesterday.

Captain? youd be lucky to be a private.

Hey, maybe I'm completely misinterpreting your posts. If I am, then my bad. No doubts, interpreting someone's thoughts on a message board or through email can be difficult. I've been here a long time, as have you, and usually just didn't reply to your posts. I just have an issue when people are condescending to others, especially online. It's very cowardly to me.

But since you've resorted to calling me a "fool", in another case of you calling posters names, I doubt this is the case.

BTW - Let me guess: Other posters PM you agreeing that I'm a "fool"? Yup - Never heard THAT one on a message board before.

Pumbas Nakasak

Hey, maybe I'm completely misinterpreting your posts. If I am, then my bad. No doubts, interpreting someone's thoughts on a message board or through email can be difficult. I've been here a long time, as have you, and usually just didn't reply to your posts. I just have an issue when people are condescending to others, especially online. It's very cowardly to me.

But since you've resorted to calling me a "fool", in another case of you calling posters names, I doubt this is the case.

BTW - Let me guess: Other posters PM you agreeing that I'm a "fool"? Yup - Never heard THAT one on a message board before.

No again you read too much into things. I post what I mean and its there to be read, clearly you had no problem identifying the fool comment. Nothing underhanded or cowardly about it nor was it a choice of last resort. And I am using the statements made in open discussion on threads by others to base my assertion on. I dont do speaking behind peoples backs, nor do I seek approval from others for what I post. Its a message board about a theme park and Ive always treated it as such and post accordingly.

Am I cynical and sarcastic, yes, but that is hardly news is it?We cant all be chest deep good will and pixie dust.

captainkidd

No again you read too much into things. I post what I mean and its there to be read, clearly you had no problem identifying the fool comment. Nothing underhanded or cowardly about it nor was it a choice of last resort. And I am using the statements made in open discussion on threads by others to base my assertion on. I dont do speaking behind peoples backs, nor do I seek approval from others for what I post. Its a message board about a theme park and Ive always treated it as such and post accordingly.

Am I cynical and sarcastic, yes, but that is hardly news is it?We cant all be chest deep good will and pixie dust

Surely, you can't think I'm all about pixie dust. I have NO quams about calling Disney out on their shortcomings.

I've never read a thread where anyone insinuated I was a fool. I admit to being pig-headed at times, and can be overly critical of Disney, but as Cinderella (the rock band, not the princess) said, I'm Nobody's Fool.

Pumbas Nakasak

Surely, you can't think I'm all about pixie dust. I have NO quams about calling Disney out on their shortcomings.

I've never read a thread where anyone insinuated I was a fool. I admit to being pig-headed at times, and can be overly critical of Disney, but as Cinderella (the rock band, not the princess) said, I'm Nobody's Fool.

Two things:

1 It was a general comment about composition of board members and their tastes. No one person was meant.

2. And fool was a polite ( i thought) generalisation to describe some of the responses your more argumentative posts have generated.

3. Quoting Cinderella does not regain credibility lost by your loyalty to a once great band, now a cabaret act.

And I would be the last person to criticise anyone for expressing their point of view, especially if its different to mine, after all how else could I start an argument.

captainkidd

2. And fool was a polite ( i thought) generalisation to describe some of the responses your more argumentative posts have generated.

3. Quoting Cinderella does not regain credibility lost by your loyalty to a once great band, now a cabaret act.

2.Matter of opinion, which you are entitled to.
3.Through no fault of their own. As any fan of music knows, what remains popular and what gets buried is often just a case of perceived image.

Pumbas Nakasak

3.Through no fault of their own. As any fan of music knows, what remains popular and what gets buried is often just a case of perceived image.

A far more serious off topic discussion than anything Disney related, and yes it is all subjective, but based on live performances rather than articles in the music media.

muse1983

Do you like anybody on this board? If people on a message board made me as miserable and mean as people on this board make you, I just wouldn't post there anymore.

Couldn't have said it better myself. There's a difference in constructive criticism and for some reason getting off on bashing everyone and everything having to do with WDW. It really does make me wonder why some people even bother to post at all...

Pumbas Nakasak

I'm going to see them the end of this month. I'll make sure to post an in-depth review.:fork:

If it confirms they have dropped the cabaret part of the show Id be delighted to read it. But they have already been replaced in my affections as best live act by the band everyone loves to hate and Black Stone Cherry.

To other board users I apologise, but drift is a constant danger in the world we live in.

captainkidd

If it confirms they have dropped the cabaret part of the show Id be delighted to read it. But they have already been replaced in my affections as best live act by the band everyone loves to hate and Black Stone Cherry.

To other board users I apologise, but drift is a constant danger in the world we live in.

What band is that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom