Guest walking on Cinderella Castle’s Balcony

Dave B

Really?

The vast majority of people have not visited more than one Disney resort. That’s not an assumption.

To claim that the person who opened the gate possibly did so because they were familiar with it being allowed in Tokyo is a huge assumption
A vast majority of visitors come from over seas, I have a hard time believing they have never been to another Disney park, again a lot of assumptions

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I agree. The less idiots in the park, the better. Of course I'm sure Disney apologized and gave them FastPassess for the stupidity. Hint if you are dumb enough to think it's allow to walk on the freaking castle you're too stupid to be in the park. 🤷‍♂️
I wonder if those guests know the difference between "it's allow" and "it's allowed" 🤔🤔🤔

BMoo

That is possibly more operational choice. Given that it is a large balcony, it seems doubtful that it is only legally designated as an exit corridor.

Egress areas must still comply to code and there are also related OSHA requirements. A guard only needs to be a minimum of 3’-6” and these don’t look too short.

He's right, I suspect the true reason that it is not accessible is due to egress paths. That stair serves as the only exit from the patio (going back into the building wouldn't be allowed as a form of egress). With only one exit in an assembly space, you are not allowed to exceed 49 occupants. Unless a CM was permanently stationed at the bottom of the stairs with a tally counter, they would have no way to enforce that code requirement for public access. And even then, you'd have to control access from both the stair and the restaurant.

ParkPeeker

AdamTheWoo was there? /sarcasm
I know who that is but I don't watch him, so I don't get the joke sadly
I'm just wondering why Disney needs to "step it up" in regards to this.
I should have been more direct. When I said Disney needs to step it up, it was me saying this is management's fault, not the guests. I was trying to imply that.

but I guess it looks more like 'disney is such trash' on here 😑

ParkPeeker

you must have been nasty?
this was the very first post, before the several edits which also didn't make the cut. I think I was just as nasty as the dude who replied to my first post ;) (annoyance/not too nasty come on)

The Mom

Premium Member
You kept posting the same thing several times - despite the "waiting for moderator approval" message. So, I approved one, and the others were deleted. If you hadn't kept posting there would only have been one post to approve - the first one.

ParkPeeker

You kept posting the same thing several times - despite the "waiting for moderator approval" message. So, I approved one, and the others were deleted. If you hadn't kept posting there would only have been one post to approve - the first one.
yea my mistake, I assumed it was removed since it was crossed out on my profile latest posts/activity thing, and in frustration kept trying to post it without the mod notification happening

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom