Guest walking on Cinderella Castle’s Balcony

TP2000

For some reason I just think this is really funny. It's hysterical to see happen. :D

And it's also human nature; if one person starts going down a path, others will follow if that path is easier or more interesting than the other paths.

But it seems to me that WDW management needs to come up with a better way to latch the little gate at those stairs if they don't want people wandering up there. This isn't the customers fault, it's the managements fault.

awoogala

Why isn’t it okay here? :(
in other countries, if you do something stupid, they laugh, and also: you know, medical care is covered. in the u.s., if you go somewhere you shouldn't, stub your toe, then sue for $2 million because you can no longer do a "spring dandelion dance" ....liability. this is why we can't have nice things...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It’s a nice view.

4E7A4C73-9118-4FA1-9BBF-F3AA43732FE0.jpeg

Tick Tock

Ihope they were caught and perma banned
That's a tad bit extreme. I don't think there was any malicious intent behind the wandering, especially if the gate was left open.

Though this should be a lesson to Disney: When dealing with tourists, keep anything and everything meant to be off-limits either locked or sealed off. Signs don't cut it.

In hospitality, we know this all too well. Once we had an employee forget to lock a housekeeping closet down in a parking garage. Her error occurred to her, and within 15-minutes, she came back to lock the door. Within that short 15-minute stretch, a family of tourists had entered said closet, and walked around for a few moments to gawk at what's inside.

If you don't want touristy tourists wandering in certain areas, make sure they can't get in.

HoldenC

Ihope they were caught and perma banned
I agree. The less idiots in the park, the better. Of course I'm sure Disney apologized and gave them FastPassess for the stupidity. Hint if you are dumb enough to think it's allow to walk on the freaking castle you're too stupid to be in the park. 🤷‍♂️

awoogala

I agree. The less idiots in the park, the better. Of course I'm sure Disney apologized and gave them FastPassess for the stupidity. Hint if you are dumb enough to think it's allow to walk on the freaking castle you're too stupid to be in the park. 🤷‍♂️
a large portion of park goers are not experts. they think it's Disney!!! it's a once in a lifetime, you have made your kids a magical week that could never be replicated, ever, in a lifetime, until they have kids, save for years , and plan their once in a lifetime trip to Disney. (and their parents may have never been able to afford it- 20 years ago, etc., credit was not such an easy thing to accomplish, and shame as far as credit was a thing) they don't get obsessive (they don't get it's even a thing), they see people walk onto Cinderella's castle, they feel awesome that they saw an "amazing secret" and they follow. dude, I've been to Disney over 30+ times, but I get that not everyone is obsessive, researching, has the time to research, has the $ to go more than once, has the concept that there are hacks, etc.

ParkPeeker

My personal opinion is that who ever started it for sure 100% knew it was off limits and did it anyways, knowing that they could get away with it by playing dumb since, ya know, it was open. Same with every bandwagoner, since they could get away with it too now that someone else did it first xD.

Disney needs to step it up.

Tom Morrow

My personal opinion is that who ever started it for sure 100% knew it was off limits and did it anyways, knowing that they could get away with it by playing dumb since, ya know, it was open. Same with every bandwagoner, since they could get away with it too now that someone else did it first xD.

This is an extremely rare occurrence and I don't think they have to "step it up". I wish this forum wouldn't raise the pitchforks every time the most minor thing goes wrong.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

AdamTheWoo was there? /sarcasm

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Looks to be in need of a serious refurb and repaint. The missing gold turret topper on the left when looking from the front has been bothering me for two years now.
It’s been repainted recently funnily enough. On the whole it looked gorgeous. Park wide show quality and maintenance were streets ahead of previous years. And dare I say Orlando.

Dave B

Wow, you come across a little angry with life, settle down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom