Guest walking on Cinderella Castle’s Balcony

wdwjmp239

My personal opinion is that who ever started it for sure 100% knew it was off limits and did it anyways, knowing that they could get away with it by playing dumb since, ya know, it was open. Same with every bandwagoner, since they could get away with it too now that someone else did it first xD.

Disney needs to step it up.

I totally agree. I think Disney is getting pretty lax with the way they leave doors and gates unlocked, especially in a Post 9/11 era, when security and vigilance is of utmost importance. Sure, the "magic" continues, but you have to take into consideration everyone's safety and security. All you need is one guest to open a gate, sneak something in, and things will get interesting. C'mon Disney....step it up!

drizgirl

in other countries, if you do something stupid, they laugh, and also: you know, medical care is covered. in the u.s., if you go somewhere you shouldn't, stub your toe, then sue for $2 million because you can no longer do a "spring dandelion dance" ....liability. this is why we can't have nice things...
I know medical costs are high, but doesn't cost $2 million to medically treat a stubbed toe. The inflation of costs for "pain and suffering" won't go away if we add some sort of national medical plan. Tort reform would also need to happen, and I don't hear anyone even talking about that these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom