Guest banned from WDW for meth lab joke.

mouse_luv

Ok, I'm going to weigh in here. We only know what this guy is telling us, which I have to say by watching the mind numbing videos he made and @Master Yoda provided for our entertainment, there has got to be more than he is telling us. Something serious had to have gone down for him to get banned like this. We don't know Disney's side of the story and I'm not taking sides by any means here, but this guy was not the brightest bulb on the tree if he thought even "joking" about having a meth lab in a hotel room was not going to raise some red flags. And what really got to me was that he kept playing the "well I'm handicapped" card. All in all, he's lucky they only banned him and not his entire family. Even though he's acting like his whole family got banned.:facepalm:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
People need to realize that using the word "bomb" in any sentence, even in jest, may result in a visit from law enforcement. Like the TSA agents thoroughly going over my brother's well worn duffle bag with instruments to detect explosives. Didn't help that his driver's license photo still showed him with a beard and he was, well, wearing a very comfortable t-shirt and pair of jeans, i.e., old. He started to say something until his sister, me, poked him in the ribs. Security was extra vigilant since we were flying two weeks after 9/11. When we boarded, I made the remark, "you know, dear brother, looking like a hippie reject from the 60s with a scruffy, dirty duffle bag might get you extra attention from airport security. ESPECIALLY when your driver's license photo still has that beard you shaved off several years ago. Nice that your sister vouched for you."

I've been told by CMs (okay, bus driver) about guest behavior that has gotten people thrown out of their hotels and banned for life. Involved fighting among themselves and Disney security. I agree with others. There's more to this story.

mousehockey37

I've been told by CMs (okay, bus driver) about guest behavior that has gotten people thrown out of their hotels and banned for life. Involved fighting among themselves and Disney security. I agree with others. There's more to this story.

Hey, even the bus drivers are allowed to tell the truth every now and then... lol
62947647.jpg

DisneyGigi

I don't think this is the whole story. Disney would not take such drastic measures for what he described. I don't think at least. Kinda makes me wonder since he was so sure he wasn't on hold, what he really said during the initial conversation/hold. Who gets mad at holding for 15 minutes on a holiday weekend? I have stayed on hold for 20 just to cancel a dining ressie from the park before you could do it online. He would have been really ticked to have waited 35 minutes to get through bag check at DHS like we did Saturday morning Labor Day weekend. I just, so highly doubt, that if he jokingly said something, it would have gotten the response it did. That is my just my two cents though!

mousehockey37

Please tell me that you're asking rhetorically.

Silly me, I forgot that when it comes to employment at the Walt Disney World resort, you get what you pay for.

Ok, ok... so beyond the CM's, as more stuff starts to emerge, this guy said that he is a passholder. Others have heard this particular last name mentioned before. IF there's some connection with all of this and he's a frequent visitor that has gone off "Atomically" on CM's in the past, who knows, maybe there is a paper trail on him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom