Guest attacks Disney bus driver

raven

"(ORIGINAL VIDEO) while waiting at hollywood studios for the epcot bus we captured the tail end of a disneyworld brawl : my friends and i were sitting by the line for the bus and i hurried to get my camera out. i missed recording the most intense part of this fight though, this is what happened: a man and his wife with her baby were waiting for the bus. there wasn't enough room on the bus so the bus driver told them he would call another one. the man was enraged and THREW THE BABY AT THE BUS DRIVER. the woman got her baby and moved back away from them. (then i started recording) thats when the man started attacking the bus driver then everyone called security over.... HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?"

Bet they will try to press charges now. :rolleyes:

captainkidd

They'll sue Disney.
Driver will be fired.

I know this isn't the point, but guaranteed this started because there was standing room only on the buses. Disney needs more buses at certain times to handle it's guests.

s8film40

Original Poster
The comments say the driver was reprimanded. Not sure if thats true but it wouldn't surprise me. Who knows they probably gave the guest some sort of compensation.

WDWmazprty

Wow! Just saw the video. What a complete and stupid jerk!!!!!!:mad::mad::brick::brick::mad::mad:

Its a shame that peopel dont have patience and common sense. He says 'I have a baby, we should have the priority.' Uh, no, I dont think so moron! You may have priority once you're on the bus for a seat, but not priority to get on the bus.

Poor bus driver, he'll probably get reprimanded somehow for defending himself on his own bus. :brick::brick:

NYwdwfan

"(ORIGINAL VIDEO) while waiting at hollywood studios for the epcot bus we captured the tail end of a disneyworld brawl : my friends and i were sitting by the line for the bus and i hurried to get my camera out. i missed recording the most intense part of this fight though, this is what happened: a man and his wife with her baby were waiting for the bus. there wasn't enough room on the bus so the bus driver told them he would call another one. the man was enraged and THREW THE BABY AT THE BUS DRIVER. the woman got her baby and moved back away from them. (then i started recording) thats when the man started attacking the bus driver then everyone called security over.... HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?"

That's insane. Who throws a baby? I'm telling you...adults have worse meltdowns at Disney than toddlers do! :lol:

WDWmazprty

They'll sue Disney.
Driver will be fired.

I know this isn't the point, but guaranteed this started because there was standing room only on the buses. Disney needs more buses at certain times to handle it's guests.

Thats true about having more buses, but EVERYONE was waiting the same as everyone else. That guy needed to get a grip and be patient for the next bus, he would've gotten right on with no problem.

Fable McCloud

The man THREW the baby? ? Why are people so obnoxious? I never had a bad experience on the buses there. In fact, the rides to and from MK were so delightful, especially seeing all the little ones who were going for the first time.

Are people really that dumb?

NYwdwfan

Are people really that dumb?

Sadly, yes. The bus drivers are in the unfortunate position of being Customer Service reps as well as drivers. It's not their fault if there aren't enough busses, or if they are crowded, etc. Sure, they can radio for back-up but they are not responsible for it nor can they prevent it. I feel bad for the guy getting attacked for it.

raven

The comments say the driver was reprimanded. Not sure if thats true but it wouldn't surprise me. Who knows they probably gave the guest some sort of compensation.

Ah, Disney's first call of action. Punish their employees before a real investigation takes place. Notice how long it took for security to show up. And as long as the video is, no management showed up within the filming time either. :mad:

GymLeaderPhil

Screw Disney Security - I would have been on my cell phone with OCSO the moment this occurred. I sure as hell hope this idiot spent the rest of his vacation in a cell for assault.

sweetpee_1993

OMG! That was terrible!

What get's me is if the baby is so delicate that it makes him a priority then why would he throw it?

Last time I checked, a baby is a family member...not a disability.

If Disney reprimanded that bus driver without an investigation then I think the bus driver would certainly have grounds for recourse. That's just insane. Aren't the drivers union? If not (& there was actually a reprimand for this incident) then obviously they need to be.

I would hate for something like that to unfold in front of us. Not sure how the hubby would react. He's very much a get-involved-to-lend-a-hand guy. From stopping at accident scenes to helping ladies stranded on the side of the highway, he will get involved. I imagine he woulda pounced on the jacka$$. I would likely have been running for security.

And why did it take security so freakin' long to arrive?! What's up with that. And they acted so non-chalant about it all. Is this sort of thing that common???

TomHendricks

What gets me is people who feel that the Buses are a right and not the luxury they truly are. That they deserve a bus to be there when ever they show up to a bus stop. That no matter where they are on line, they should get a seat. I'm tired, so tired of these people. We as a family use the buses all the time and are grateful for it. We don't have to rent a car or pay for a taxi. However we understand the rules. The buses are slammed at park closing time, so we leave early. If we don't leave early, we wait in line like everyone else. That could mean waiting 30 minutes or longer. Watching as bus after bus passes by, going to other locations. We know we aren't the only family with tired kids or adults. I try to fit our double stroller into the little space between seats where the scooters go. If not, stand near the back exit and put the stroller by the door. Before my children arrived, we always gave up our seats to the couple with the baby or passed out child. Now with two infants, we try to be seated but if we can't oh well. Last but not least, always thank the bus driver.

WDWmazprty

What gets me is people who feel that the Buses are a right and not the luxury they truly are. That they deserve a bus to be there when ever they show up to a bus stop. That no matter where they are on line, they should get a seat. I'm tired, so tired of these people. We as a family use the buses all the time and are grateful for it. We don't have to rent a car or pay for a taxi. However we understand the rules. The buses are slammed at park closing time, so we leave early. If we don't leave early, we wait in line like everyone else. That could mean waiting 30 minutes or longer. Watching as bus after bus passes by, going to other locations. We know we aren't the only family with tired kids or adults. I try to fit our double stroller into the little space between seats where the scooters go. If not, stand near the back exit and put the stroller by the door. Before my children arrived, we always gave up our seats to the couple with the baby or passed out child. Now with two infants, we try to be seated but if we can't oh well. Last but not least, always thank the bus driver.

:sohappy: exactly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom