News Guardians of the Galaxy party coming to Epcot this summer

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
I saw this last week and also really liked it. I like the story of the Xandar people wanting to share their culture and Star-Lord suggesting Epcot because Earth’s cultures are celebrated there. If a similar backstory is used for the new attraction, and Universe of Energy will be some kind of Xandar embassy, then at least it will make a little bit of sense that the ride is in Epcot.

Biff215

I saw this last week and also really liked it. I like the story of the Xandar people wanting to share their culture and Star-Lord suggesting Epcot because Earth’s cultures are celebrated there. If a similar backstory is used for the new attraction, and Universe of Energy will be some kind of Xandar embassy, then at least it will make a little bit of sense that the ride is in Epcot.
But does that same backstory fit Future World’s theme (assuming there still is one of course)?

Last edited:

Sketch105

I'm a fan. I made a thing.

Attachments

• Guardians Mix Tape Poster Small.jpg
    Guardians Mix Tape Poster Small.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 274

wannabeBelle

OK A nice heads up from one of our favorite Xandarians, today is the last day that some of our more familiar friends will be playing together on the stage for all of the shows. Sunday night which is the last show date will also include this cast specifically, but only in the 8pm show. Now is a good time to catch this great show!! All video and photography is appreciated!!! Marie

flyerjab

We caught this on our last trip in July, and although it really clashes with what World Showcase is supposed to be about, I have to admit the show is really good. The spared no expense with this one, meaning the talent of the performers and the stage effects. This had everyone dancing and singing as they walked by.

wannabeBelle

We caught this on our last trip in July, and although it really clashes with what World Showcase is supposed to be about, I have to admit the show is really good. The spared no expense with this one, meaning the talent of the performers and the stage effects. This had everyone dancing and singing as they walked by.
I love this show actually. I think it is a very simple concept, just executed really well. They spent a few dollars on this one and it certainly shows. Marie

Biff215

Fun show! I've been told by someone associated with the show that it will probably be back...perhaps for two more summers.
That would make sense to build up interest for the attraction and try to justify its placement. ;)

Caught it last week. Still don’t love the placement, but it was entertaining. As has been stated before, it’s not a ton different from other shows they’ve had in there. Only thing I missed was seeing different shows during our long summer trip. We had no interest in seeing the same exact show more than once.

One of the loudest shows I’ve ever heard in that theater, so you do hear it all around WS. Also interesting to see the smoke pouring out of the back from the pyro.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom