Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! Reviews, Photos, Info

TROR

I think we can all agree that Guardians of the Galaxy and the MCU deserves better attractions, even if you personally like MB. Give me a simulator flight through the Marvel galaxy. It doesn’t need to have characters besides an encounter with Thanos and Rocket as the pilot. Everything else can be generic Kree, Skrull, Nova Corps, etc. The other Guardians could be in the queue, but they don’t need to be on the ride.

But Rocket taking us across the cosmos would be a fun ride and would’ve been a great replacement for Star Tours.

Oh well, the Guardians of the Galaxy don’t even exist in the same shape they exist on the ride so it’s already all outdated.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I think we can all agree that Guardians of the Galaxy and the MCU deserves better attractions, even if you personally like MB. Give me a simulator flight through the Marvel galaxy. It doesn’t need to have characters besides an encounter with Thanos and Rocket as the pilot. Everything else can be generic Kree, Skrull, Nova Corps, etc. The other Guardians could be in the queue, but they don’t need to be on the ride.

But Rocket taking us across the cosmos would be a fun ride and would’ve been a great replacement for Star Tours.

Oh well, the Guardians of the Galaxy don’t even exist in the same shape they exist on the ride so it’s already all outdated.

At least Mission: Job feels like some effort was put into it (the queue). The Incredicoaster on the other hand is bottom of the barrel. They didn't even try.

planodisney

I like Mission Breakout quite a bit more than the DCA version of ToT, which was vastly inferior to the WDW and Tokyo versions. If there was no history to the ride, and you just put these 2 rides side by side and asked patrons to be the judge, I’m guessing at least 75% would choose Guardians. It’s just more fun, more going on and more exciting. The queue, the Rocket pre-show. It’s just better.
I can’t velieve we are back to the constant DCA sucks years again. 90% of the posts on here are Disney sucks, DCA sucks..........
Get a new schtick or say something different or refreshing for a change. It’s boring and cliche by now.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I like Mission Breakout quite a bit more than the DCA version of ToT, which was vastly inferior to the WDW and Tokyo versions. If there was no history to the ride, and you just put these 2 rides side by side and asked patrons to be the judge, I’m guessing at least 75% would choose Guardians. It’s just more fun, more going on and more exciting. The queue, the Rocket pre-show. It’s just better.
I can’t velieve we are back to the constant DCA sucks years again. 90% of the posts on here are Disney sucks, DCA sucks..........
Get a new schtick or say something different or refreshing for a change. It’s boring and cliche by now.

It sucks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom