Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! Reviews, Photos, Info

mickEblu

I feel ya. The drive home wasn't the most thrilling when you start counting the hours of sleep you'll have to make do with ahead of a busy work day.

Lol. ^^^ ME last night. It's especially great when the cop 1/4 mile in front of you shuts down the 5 North and forces everyone to exit the freeway.

TP2000

Original Poster
I would think DCA had longer waits than Disneyland because there's fewer major attractions than at Disneyland.

DCA has less than half the annual attendance of Disneyland, according to TEA figures each year, and historically DCA has always had shorter waits and smaller crowds. DCA also has more rides than several WDW parks combined, but obviously still less than Disneyland which is packed with the most rides of any Disney theme park in the world, and will likely always be that way.

That Disneyland-heavy crowd pattern flip-flopped in the summer of 2012 when Cars Land opened, before settling back to the traditional Disneyland crowding in 2013. But it appears to be happening again for the summer of '17 with Guardians of the Galaxy and Summer of Heroes opening Memorial Day.

However, it could flip back again for the evening hours once Fantasmic! 2.0 opens, perhaps in July?

But the crowd levels and wait times at the two parks have been unusually tilted strongly in DCA's favor since Guardians opened May 27th.

A1st

Joe Rohde mentioned that there were going to be singe/scorch marks around the tower to make it seem like it appeared out of nowhere- anyone know if they have been added?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Joe Rohde mentioned that there were going to be singe/scorch marks around the tower to make it seem like it appeared out of nowhere- anyone know if they have been added?

Yeah, they left the old scorch marks at the part where there is crumbly building.

George Lucas on a Bench

I really want to go for rope drop, but I have trouble waking up that early these days. Even when I know I'm going to Disney, I sleep too late. That's why I never get to meet Tinkerbell. By the time I get there, she's not even meeting anymore. That broad doesn't even put in a full work day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom