Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

Giss Neric

They couldn’t even bother getting Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel into a recording booth. Eesh.
Well, I agree with Bradley Cooper but Vin Diesel has been problematic due to his attitude on set so I guess they don't wanna deal with him as much as possible.

Casper Gutman

This is also the same problem with Runaway Railway. I guess when you adapt to an already existing building that's the result. I'm sure those will be fixed in the Disneyland version.
MMRR essentially used the existing GMR queue. GotG completely gutted the building - as far as I can recall, UoE never really had an interior queue. They could have done anything they wanted with the GotG queue.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I just realized something....There are literally 3 attractions in Florida that deal with Chris Pratt...It's Pratt Trifecta....
Universal: VelociCoaster
Epcot: GoTG Cosmic Rewind
Legoland: The Lego Movie land (while not his voice the character he portrayed is there).
Maybe they'll be an Onward ride!!

And fingers crossed for a Garfield the Movie ride!!

And maybe he'll voice Mario in EU.

FettFan

Well, I agree with Bradley Cooper but Vin Diesel has been problematic due to his attitude on set so I guess they don't wanna deal with him as much as possible.

Um…Krystian Godlewski was the stand in for Groot on set, while James Gunn himself served as the visual model for Baby Groot’s dancing.

All Vin Diesel did was show up in a recording session and get coached through “I am Groot”/“We are Groot” in multiple languages.

Goofnut1980

Is anyone else annoyed how much Disney does for "media" these days? We wonder why people act a fool toward CM's when they are not given the same treatment as people that make youtube videos. A huge stage and elaborate opening, I would guess if you were not media - you were not allowed near that stage for the opening. JMO

Anteater

Is anyone else annoyed how much Disney does for "media" these days? We wonder why people act a fool toward CM's when they are not given the same treatment as people that make youtube videos. A huge stage and elaborate opening, I would guess if you were not media - you were not allowed near that stage for the opening. JMO
I wonder if Club 33 members were invited?

No Name

“These days”? They didn’t even have any celebrities from Marvel there, and cast members got previews first. Advertising is an important part of what they do and I don’t think that’s a problem.

No Name

It’s disappointing how they didn’t really capture the spirit and humor of the Guardians, have a story that anyone comprehends (on their “story coaster” of all things), and keep the energy high throughout the attraction. Mission Breakout does all three of these exceptionally well, and it goes to show that all of the money in the world can’t even make up for mediocre designers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom