News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Who would of known there was so much emotional attachment to a front of a building? Not me.
I would have.

Anyway. Some enhancement.

8712F903-1EE0-4F94-8C21-F3DD236644AD.jpeg

Winter

Taken directly from the site we shouldn't mention. I know we don't like it when they get info from here but taking something from a site we can't credit and mention shouldn't be allowed.
Out of curiosity.... how come it's like this anyway? Something I've always wondered but never actually knew.

geekza

I’ve just seen Blog Mickeys full photo set.

TWDC, you can shove your "progress" where the sun don’t shine.
Martin, when are you going to realize that those of us who care about the parks and expect current Disney management to do the same are simply wrong, living in the past, and should just shut up and realize that people want Thrillz and photo ops with Groot, not attractions that spark curiosity and imagination?

trainplane3

After riding Steel Vengeance this past weekend I feel that I can say without a doubt, this isn't going to live up to anything I was looking forward to. SV is a massive, long, widing, fast, beast of a ride. Subtract the lift hill and you have at least a minute and a half of pure, high speed, drunk coaster designer thrill. Smoothest coaster by far, smoother then anything else I've rode in a opening season. It took 11 years but Maverick was finally dethroned as my favorite coaster of all time.

SV has a deep story, probably as deep as this coaster. Ready? Three antiheroes wanted to run Maverick (neighboring coaster turned character) out of town. So guess what they did? Build a bigger and badder coaster. That's it.

Two different kinds of coasters, sure. But anything I was looking forward to with this just had it's hopes blown out of the water. SV is my new benchmark for coasters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom