News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

ppete1975

I was thinking the other day, since this is the first marvel ride for WDW they should do like the movies... you think the ride is over you are in slow down mode you see the exit. Then an extra scene.. like marvel does with their movies in the credits... and a stan lee animatronic in the middle of the ride. Throw in some epcot props in the queue, and I think this could make it a hit.

lazyboy97o

I was thinking the other day, since this is the first marvel ride for WDW they should do like the movies... you think the ride is over you are in slow down mode you see the exit. Then an extra scene.. like marvel does with their movies in the credits... and a stan lee animatronic in the middle of the ride. Throw in some epcot props in the queue, and I think this could make it a hit.
Copying from two different Universal rides to make it a hit?

trainplane3

I mentioned this a while back regarding DAK. I reiterated that the large figures may not be movable since they may literally crumble if lifted.
When you say crumble, do you mean the rubber "skin" or the actual structure of them? The skin would be more replaceable then the structure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom