WDW Guru

Are walls up today?

Doesn't look like it.

Via @OrlandoParkStop on twitter:

DHM8_QcVwAAA-OX.jpg

DHM8_QeVwAAW3wD.jpg

Link: https://twitter.com/OrlandoParkStop/status/897127817976193024

Donaldfan1934

Sad, but very likely true. Personally, I'm really hoping some imagineer is pushing to salvage these animatronics so they can build a Primeval World diorama while the WDWRR is closed for the construction of the Tron coaster. Sure, it may be a fanboy pipe dream, but these animatronics are replicas of ones Walt himself helped build and are too historic to trash altogether IMO.

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Ah good research. Well, I almost don't want them to have it open seasonally. Its was limping to the finish line as of yesterday so I can't imagine the condition it would be in if they opened it every now and again.
It didn't even make it to the finish line yesterday :(

And thank you! :) It's literally what I get paid to do (even though Disney World research has not yet been incorporated into my health care research job lol)

Donaldfan1934

Wow...I feel bad for you guys. Hopefully you got on it earlier. I should expect better from WDW but somehow...I'm not surprised.
Am I the only one who thinks they did this on purpose. I mean, what are the odds that the final ride-through of a 45 minute attraction just happens to break down in what is by far its most beloved segment?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom