News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

matt9112

There’s a pretty big in thrill level between those two rides so it doesn’t tell us a lot. I think the question is more is it BTMRR or Everest level?

Hopefully the latter....if its not any funner than BTMRR i will be underwhelmed. Granted not sure when i can ever justify disney tickets again. Who knows.

Giss Neric

I mean it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be like Aerosmith since it has no inversions. I feel like it's gonna be like Cobra's Curse thrill cause it looks like there a lot of banked turns. Cobra for me is more thrilling than mine train, slinky dog, and big thunder.

I'm more intrigued about the backwards launch. The incline going into the show building is pretty steep and it's only lap bars.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
My big question, will there be a dance-off with Peter Quill at the end, sort of like the Despicable Me dance party at Universal? :p

Jrb1979

I mean it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be like Aerosmith since it has no inversions. I feel like it's gonna be like Cobra's Curse thrill cause it looks like there a lot of banked turns. Cobra for me is more thrilling than mine train, slinky dog, and big thunder.

I'm more intrigued about the backwards launch. The incline going into the show building is pretty steep and it's only lap bars.
While I like Cobra's Curse, it's not that impressive. I wish they would have went with more of a Flight of Fear coaster. A multiple inversion launch coaster indoors with lap bar only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom