News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

DCBaker

Premium Member
guardians-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-construction-exterior-3.jpg
guardians-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-construction-exterior-2.jpg

FigmentFan82

View attachment 516773View attachment 516774
My plywood solar panels on my roof at home generate so much electricity that my kids have been able to sell the excess at a little solar energy stand out front by the road. The lemonade did not move as much.

DreamfinderGuy

I think that the question of if GOTG:CR actually does lead the rest of the entertainment world into the future, is:

Will the GOTG:CR experience communicate a concept that:

1) is not well known at all
2) that is a key takeaway for everyone (eventually (through other's clueing in those who don't catch it (see it, understand it, etc. right away))) that experience the entire GOTG:CR experience
3) something that will become a prevailing very widely accepted and celebrated much improved perspective by everyone about everyone on Earth
4) that will change everyone's decision making
3) that will result in the eventual creation of a much, much, much better life for everyone in the entire world

😪that's all

Magic Feather

It's also the launch and return.

And it needs to hold 2 hours worth of standby... at least.
Considering the amount of space dedicated to it, the queue is not nearly as long as it should be imo. Roughly a Rise length queue. Also, there are actual show scenes in the energy building. They won't knock your socks off, but they are there. Finally, don't forget the pretty large load/unload area. That said, there will still be dead space in the building.
Solar panels are gone and won't be back as far as I know.
I was always under the impression that we were getting the panels back. Then again, the last time I heard something explicitly abut the panels was early 2019, so I'm not sure how that may have developed.

trainplane3

I was always under the impression that we were getting the panels back. Then again, the last time I heard something explicitly abut the panels was early 2019, so I'm not sure how that may have developed.
From lack of cabling, power boxes, etc on the roof, during the support and bracket installation I had a feeling we were only going to get fake panels. I was hopeful for something functional though.

But another note...brown? Seriously, brown ribs? You could do any color and it'd look better. But brown? Did WDI think they were doing rock work again?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
From lack of cabling, power boxes, etc on the roof, during the support and bracket installation I had a feeling we were only going to get fake panels. I was hopeful for something functional though.

But another note...brown? Seriously, brown ribs? You could do any color and it'd look better. But brown? Did WDI think they were doing rock work again?
Are we certain it's not an undercoat or primer? I thought it was supposed to be copper. Maybe they're not done?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom