Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Technically they already messed it up by putting Dragon Challenge in Hogsmeade and having it so close to Hogwarts in the first place.
hogwarts-map-cm.jpg

Even with all that it still somehow works very well the way they did it. I don't think people would make a big deal about replacing DC with the Forest because of the location in the actual universe.
I never imagined the tunnel to go from the whomping willow to the shrieking shack was THAT LONG.. and the shrieking shack being THAT CLOSE to hogsmeade.

Cesar R M

I guess that is true. I just feel like the dragon challenge being close to hogsmede is way more believable? It's not as clear in regards to location. But the whole point of the Forrest is that it boarders the school. Would it be hard to mix the area with the hoppogriff section? Technically hagrids hut sits on the edge of the Forrest. So once the dragon coaster is gone, that area and hippogriff could become one and change the entrance? I have no idea if that is even possible.
  • Add palisade/walls around flight of the hippogriff. Add Haggrid's hutt right by the entrance (sort of a simple themed queue).
  • Retheme Dragon's challenge either to "escape from the forbidden forest" with some indoors areas with thematic stuff..add slow area before the second "drop" with themed stuff related to the triwizzard battle challenges.

JustInTime

• Add palisade/walls around flight of the hippogriff. Add Haggrid's hutt right by the entrance (sort of a simple themed queue).
  • Retheme Dragon's challenge either to "escape from the forbidden forest" with some indoors areas with thematic stuff..add slow area before the second "drop" with themed stuff related to the triwizzard battle challenges.
I'd be great with that ride

Bacon

Im updating the list
  • Energy is getting Demolished for a Guardians Of The Galaxy Rollercoaster, green lit.
  • Wonders might get a demolishment/replacement or GOTG Phase 2, not yet green lit.
  • Communicore and mouse gear will be updated/overhauled, green lit.
  • Mission Space will get a refurb/update, green lit.
  • There are plans for Imagination, but not green lit.
  • Land Will get a update, green lit.
  • Seas will get a Refurb/Replacment/Overhaul
  • Test Track will remain as is
  • Space Ship Earth will get a refurbishment
  • Brazil Pavillon, but not green lit.
  • "France Project", Not green lit
  • Coco For Mexico, Not green lit
  • Replacement for Illuminations, Green Lit.
  • New entrance plaza (THE REMOVAL OF LEAVE A LEGACY TO BE REPLACED WITH MORE NATURAL OPENING)
  • Japan Store Refurbishment walling off the old main entrance (Status: Done)
  • All of this is apart of EPCOT'S Major Overhall. Coco, France and Illuminations are expected to be done by 2021

Last edited:

Earl Sweatpants

Im updating the list
  • Energy is getting a GotG overhaul, green lit.
  • Wonders might get a GotG phase 2, not yet green lit..
  • Communicore (outside of mouse gear) will be updated/overhauled, green lit.
  • Mission Space will get a refurb/update, green lit.
  • There are plans for Imagination, but not green lit.
  • Land might get a update, but not green lit.
  • Seas will remain as is
  • Test Track will remain as is
  • Space Ship Earth will remain as is
  • Disney Pixar Short Film Festival to get replaced with Inside Out (Part of imagination plans), but not green lit.
  • Brazil Pavillon, but not green lit.
  • Ratatouille Ride in France, green lit.
I'm assuming you have valid sources for all of this info? Also, why on earth does there need to be a GOTG phase 2? One phase is too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom