Greatest Disney Character!! The Poll

In you opinion, Who is the Greatest Disney Character?

• Chip and Dale

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Timon and Pumbaa

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Woody

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Buzz

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Tinker Bell

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Bambi

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Nemo

• Sulley (Monsters Inc)

• Baloo

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Beast

• Aladdin

• Simba

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Stitch

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Dumbo

• Pinocchio

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Scrooge McDuck

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Mr. J. Thaddeus Toad

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters

PintoColvig

It's got to be Tink. She's the one to spread the magic with her Pixie Dust. And what's Disney without the magic???:shrug:

By the way, has anyone ever met Tink? She's about the only one I've never met. In fact, can you meet her? :lookaroun
Yes, you can meet her....but you need a very tall ladder. :p

MickeyLover404

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Just wanted to address some things here! First off, i am very sorry for not including some of your guys favorites (eeyore, mary poppens, etc), but i had at least 10 more characters that i wanted to add but the poll only allows 20. Sorry everyone! And the 20 i have on the starting poll was really just a starting point, i really wanted everyone to tell me who they beleived was the greatest disney character. As to clear that up, i wanted to know who everyone thought was a symbol of the Disney magic, as well as the most popular.
And also the reason i did not add any of the Disney Villians is because my friends and i are actually in the middle of that discuss lmao:ROFLOL:! I will be making another, and more precise poll for the villians very soon, but until then please continue to debate this wonderful topic! I love everyones opinion, and especially love this site! Thanks again, and keep it up!!

Disneyfan1981

If excluding the Fab Five is a must then I'd have chosen the Genie from Aladdin but since he didn't make the list I'll go with Uncle Scrooge.

MickeyLover404

Original Poster
Well it looks as if Tink has tied Chip and Dale in the voting, with Pooh in a not so distant third! Thanks again guys, and i look forward to seeing all your opinions on the Disney Villians in a few days! Keep it up!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DABIGCHEEZ

I wish security at WDW would set out some rat traps. They(Chip and Dale) are everywhere just like the rodents the are. I voted for Baloo but also like the Robin Hood gang, Darkwing Duck, and Jiminy Cricket.

Tiggerfanatic

Out of the choices offered, mine has to be Timon & Pumba - they remind me of Coach & Luther, one of my very favoritest sitcoms ever. But for my true favorite character, just look at my screen name!!

Greenlawler

I think we have a case of voting heart over head, as Pooh is easily a top 5 Disney character,

The top Ten imo
1. Mickey
2. Donald (although I would say Disney surpresses the duck so he does not overtake the mouse)
3. Pooh
4. Goofy
5. Minnie
6. Pluto
7. Tinkerbell
8. Snow White
9. Tigger
10. Little Mermaid

Chip and Dale would rank around 15 or so.

MickeyLover404

Original Poster
I would like to thank everyone who voted and posted on the poll. Don't forget to check my other Disney Poll, on the greatest Disney Villians. And check back soon, becuase my next poll (Princesses) is coming soon! And please let know know if you guys are enjoying my polls, cause i have alot more i can post! Thanks again eveyone!:sohappy:

P.S - Looks like Chip and Dale won this one (at least for now) lol:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom