Greatest Disney Character!! The Poll

In you opinion, Who is the Greatest Disney Character?

• Chip and Dale

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Timon and Pumbaa

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Woody

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Buzz

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Tinker Bell

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Bambi

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Nemo

• Sulley (Monsters Inc)

• Baloo

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Beast

• Aladdin

• Simba

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Stitch

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Dumbo

• Pinocchio

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Scrooge McDuck

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Mr. J. Thaddeus Toad

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters

PintoColvig

It's got to be Tink. Walt chose her to be the main character on the TV show "Disneyland". Admittedly, he chose a minor character for that role in the event that Disneyland failed one of his major characters wouldn't be associated with it. Tink has benefitted by Disneyland's success and is seen everywhere as corporate-wide symbol. She is up there with Sorcerer Mickey as one of the great Disney icons....in my humble opinion. :)

Charlie Brown

It's got to be Tink. Walt chose her to be the main character on the TV show "Disneyland". Admittedly, he chose a minor character for that role in the event that Disneyland failed one of his major characters wouldn't be associated with it. Tink has benefitted by Disneyland's success and is seen everywhere as corporate-wide symbol. She is up there with Sorcerer Mickey as one of the great Disney icons....in my humble opinion. :)
I completely agree!!!:)

DISMOM

Yeah, where are Tigger and Jack Sparrow and Eeyore? I think the voting list should be much much longer. I voted for Woody, only because my favorite and the best were omitted. The people want more choices.!

Ravenclaw87

If we're talking original characters... I'd have to say Maleficent is the greatest as well. She's just so CREEPY and creative. Disney magic at its finest!

Still, if we're NOT talking original characters... I love, love, love Eeyore. :)

lumpydj

It's got to be Tink. She's the one to spread the magic with her Pixie Dust. And what's Disney without the magic???:shrug:

By the way, has anyone ever met Tink? She's about the only one I've never met. In fact, can you meet her? :lookaroun

celticdog

Villians:

Hades - the dialog and animation bring his performance to the forefront.
Maleficent - truly evil, she'd kill just because she wasn't invited to a party.

Heros:

Stitch: the animation and facial expressions bring him alive.
Buzz: the dialog and the deadpan delivery create fantastic humor.

Top character:

Chernabog - no other character ever inspired chills to run down my spine. The "Night on Bald Mountain" clip still moves me today as it did when i was 10.

yeti

Umm.. not that he's my favorite or anything but.. where the heck is Mickey? After all, if it wasn't for him, none of those characters would be there. :shrug:

Just remember, "It all started with a mouse".

lilclerk

Umm.. not that he's my favorite or anything but.. where the heck is Mickey? After all, if it wasn't for him, none of those characters would be there. :shrug:

Just remember, "It all started with a mouse".

The OP said he wouldn't include the Fab 5 (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto... right?) because they were obvious as first choices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom