Grand Marnier slushie or Margarita??

Gucci65

Heading down to the world in a few weeks and am trying to decide which drink to have:

Margarita OR the Grand Marnier slushie

Which one would you choose?

Gucci65

Original Poster
For $8.00 a pop I hope they put more than a splash!!! For that amount I'd like a nice Buzz going on!!!!! (usually I do anyway.... I'm a Cheap Date!!!)

Okay, I will admit the last time I got a margarita outside of Mexico, I was pretty loopy by the time we made it around to France. I remember that cause it was Christmas Time and Poppa Noel kept trying to put my margartita on the ground while we were taking pictures. Not that I was spilling it, just he thought it was inappropriate to have in the picture. So I downed it and then got our pictures taken. Yes - it had a good amount of alcohol in it.

cjgtigger - I don't where they are in France, I'm just gonna ask random people when I get there - probably some kiosk.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Okay, I will admit the last time I got a margarita outside of Mexico, I was pretty loopy by the time we made it around to France. I remember that cause it was Christmas Time and Poppa Noel kept trying to put my margartita on the ground while we were taking pictures. Not that I was spilling it, just he thought it was inappropriate to have in the picture. So I downed it and then got our pictures taken. Yes - it had a good amount of alcohol in it.

cjgtigger - I don't where they are in France, I'm just gonna ask random people when I get there - probably some kiosk.

Yes Those Margaritas always make me loopy especially if you down them down in the September heat....oh yum!!!!!:slurp::slurp:

Upvote 0

catne

didn't like the fiesta margarita -- flavors just didn't go together for me. Grey goose was good, so was grand marnier. But my absolute favorite is the Sultan's colada from Morocco - super Yummy.

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

didn't like the fiesta margarita -- flavors just didn't go together for me. Grey goose was good, so was grand marnier. But my absolute favorite is the Sultan's colada from Morocco - super Yummy.
I didn't like the margarita flavors on top, but once I got to mango and strawberry, I was good :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom