Grand Marnier slushie or Margarita??

Gucci65

Heading down to the world in a few weeks and am trying to decide which drink to have:

Margarita OR the Grand Marnier slushie

Which one would you choose?

WishandDream

I would do the Gran Marnier slushie. It is something that you wouldn't be able to get in other places. Don't get me wrong, margaritas are good too, but you can pretty much get a margarita anywhere.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Heading down to the world in a few weeks and am trying to decide which drink to have:

Margarita OR the Grand Marnier slushie

Which one would you choose?

Between those two, the Grand Marnier. The Margaritas are really nothing special as far as margaritas go. Just your generic frozen pre-mix

However, since you are going to be over in France, I would pass on the Grand Marnier and get the Lemon Grey Goose one instead.

Thats just me, but I like lemon over orange.

-dave

Upvote 0

Raven66

I tried the slush this past trip and it was really good. But what surprised me was it was small. When Samantha Brown gets it on tv it looks a lot bigger. I'm not much of a drinker so I guess it was ok, I was going to share it with my DH, he tasted it and he didn't like it. I don't like margaritas but I have tried them. Might as well try them both!:lookaroun

Upvote 0

danpam1024

I tried the slush this past trip and it was really good. But what surprised me was it was small. When Samantha Brown gets it on tv it looks a lot bigger. I'm not much of a drinker so I guess it was ok, I was going to share it with my DH, he tasted it and he didn't like it. I don't like margaritas but I have tried them. Might as well try them both!:lookaroun

Samantha's DID look bigger!!:ROFLOL::sohappy: I had a Grand Manier and a Grey Goose Lemon slush, and that pink vodka champagne "NUVO":slurp:.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies!

I have had a margarita in Epcot before and found it to be very good!

But I think I will now try both the Grand Marnier slushie AND the lemon grey goose. Especially in light of the fact that this is the one day I have no dining ADR's...................I might as well drink my meal!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Thanks for all the replies!

I have had a margarita in Epcot before and found it to be very good!

But I think I will now try both the Grand Marnier slushie AND the lemon grey goose. Especially in light of the fact that this is the one day I have no dining ADR's...................I might as well drink my meal!!:ROFLOL:

Cuts down on the xtra calories:lol:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Why choose ? Have both...!!! Have A margarita in Mexico and by the time(Although I always finish mine before lol) you reach France have your Grand Marnier ....Oh those are soooo good!!!:slurp::slurp:

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Original Poster
Why choose ? Have both...!!! Have A margarita in Mexico and by the time(Although I always finish mine before lol) you reach France have your Grand Marnier ....Oh those are soooo good!!!:slurp::slurp:

I come in from the other side, so I'll have the Grand Marnier first! Can't wait.

DANPAM - I may end up on the losing side of the calorie war. I'm saving calories by not eating huge, but imagine how many calories are in the slushie and margarita mixes (and let's not even mention the alcohol.....if they put more than a spash)

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I am the same way. I always have both but only as long as I have the room to do so.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

I come in from the other side, so I'll have the Grand Marnier first! Can't wait.

DANPAM - I may end up on the losing side of the calorie war. I'm saving calories by not eating huge, but imagine how many calories are in the slushie and margarita mixes (and let's not even mention the alcohol.....if they put more than a spash)

For $8.00 a pop I hope they put more than a splash!!! For that amount I'd like a nice Buzz going on!!!!! (usually I do anyway.... I'm a Cheap Date!!!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom